Weird SWBF1 Tank Glitch

Started by Rayce, September 30, 2016, 07:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 30, 2016, 07:34:22 PM
I have no idea how this happened.
https://www.youtube.com/v/Qw70q-qOxd4

The pilot is using the force, it's a new evasion method.

It seems to be very effective. :3
The years just fly past, don't they?

It's the beginning. Robots are taking over the world, AI is going out of control!

But in all seriousness, I often get this on Rhen Var. There is a fix, I just can't remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure it was on these forums somewhere though. I decided to keep it and ignore the fix, it's quite amusing playing on Ord Mantel charging into battle and seeing a tank go flying at lightspeed into a tree.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Glitches like these are what make the originals fun af.
The years just fly past, don't they?

It may happens because of Antialiasing. Try set it to x8 in the game options. Also in some videocard control panel this bug can be fixed by editing "Smoothvision" parameters.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on October 01, 2016, 03:23:02 AM
It's the beginning. Robots are taking over the world, AI is going out of control!

But in all seriousness, I often get this on Rhen Var. There is a fix, I just can't remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure it was on these forums somewhere though. I decided to keep it and ignore the fix, it's quite amusing playing on Ord Mantel charging into battle and seeing a tank go flying at lightspeed into a tree.

Some Matrix :censored: right here

Quote from: Sereja on October 01, 2016, 05:49:42 AM
It may happens because of Antialiasing. Try set it to x8 in the game options. Also in some videocard control panel this bug can be fixed by editing "Smoothvision" parameters.
I apparently need to use AntiAliasing to have even more fun in SWBF.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.