[SOLVED] Munging Problem

Started by Snake, April 08, 2012, 04:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 08, 2012, 04:57:46 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:23:29 AM by SnΛke
So my Zeroeditor is working but when i try to munge anything it says this and doesn't move:
[spoiler]
C:\Users\Wayne\Desktop\unsupported_swbf_mod_tools\BFBuilder\Dataaugm2>cd _build_
pc

C:\Users\Wayne\Desktop\unsupported_swbf_mod_tools\BFBuilder\Dataaugm2\_BUILD_PC>
echo "ENGLISH"
"ENGLISH"

C:\Users\Wayne\Desktop\unsupported_swbf_mod_tools\BFBuilder\Dataaugm2\_BUILD_PC>
del Mungelog.txt
Could Not Find C:\Users\Wayne\Desktop\unsupported_swbf_mod_tools\BFBuilder\Dataa
ugm2\_BUILD_PC\Mungelog.txt
\AMD was unexpected at this time.
@set PATH="C:\Users\Wayne\Desktop\unsupported_swbf_mod_tools\BFBuilder\Dataaugm
2\_BUILD_PC"\..\..\ToolsFL\Bin;"C:\Users\Wayne\Desktop\unsupported_swbf_mod_tool
s\BFBuilder\Dataaugm2\_BUILD_PC"\..\..\ToolsFL\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD AP
P\bin\x86_64;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windo
ws;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Progr
am Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick
Time\QTSystem\
[/spoiler]

My map data name is augm2. I see things about ATI and something about not finding Mungelog. I added Mungelog.txt to where it was looking and tried again but it didn't work. I'm not sure what to do..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Do you use win 7?  Use the search function to find advice about using mod tools with win7
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

April 08, 2012, 06:46:21 PM #2 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 06:50:34 PM by SnΛke
The answer is type this and press enter:

@set path=C:/windows/system32

then type munge
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I was having this same issue.. hurray now I can make crazy maps!

April 09, 2012, 04:34:35 PM #4 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:16:15 PM by SnΛke
Hmm.. For some reason it stops after it munges for a while. I am not sure what to do now.

-Edit-

Just exit the munge when it completely stops and the mod/map will be in the addon folder.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder