SWBF Custom Map Review (W/links)

Started by Ryanoceros, January 25, 2009, 12:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
A lot of these are broken, primarily the Filefront hosted ones. Perhaps we should work on reuploading those? Either here or FF again?

I'm not sure if anyone has them, but it would be nice to have all the links working :D

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

August 03, 2009, 05:03:34 PM #46 Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:34:13 PM by Ryanoceros
Hi JK,

Ok, when I get some time I'll try to fix the broken links.
Uploading them here, well, that takes more time. And I already did my fair share of time consuming ground work. :P
Anyway, I'll see what I can do about fixing the broken links. I'll need some time though, to review/and fix them all.

Ryan

edited to add:

Alright, I've fixed the links that are broken. That is to say, I added the new links for those that I found alternate links for. The other broken links are without links now (white text). So it's clear which maps are not currently available. If anyone finds new links for those maps, please let me know so I can fix them.

Added maps:
rakaq1
rakaq2

August 04, 2009, 08:37:58 AM #47 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:19:07 AM by Rhino
I know I've got geo9-12 in my addon, but I can't find the readmes or the compressed version.

I found EVC01-09 as well, but I don't have the readmes for that either.

If you like I can see about uploading them onto MPC.

EDIT: Uploaded EvC 01-09

Hey guys,

I'll reupload all of my maps and mods over the course of this month. Sorry, I know I promised to do this months ago but my mother had to have surgery to get a tumor removed from her lung (they ended up taking out half her lung since the tumor had spread so far) and things have been downhill ever since. 

I'm in the process of uploading EvC 1.0 to my rapidshare account as I type this. I've given up on Filefront since they continue to delete my stuff without the supposed email alert giving me a chance to stop it.  After it's all up on rapidshare, if someone wants to also reupload any or all of my stuff here, I'm fine with that.  Just want to make sure it's the complete version with all the docs and sides and install notes.

If you want, I can get you an FTP account here so we can just cut out the middleman entirely :) but that's up to you.

Thanks JK, I may end up taking you up on that offer down the road but for now I'd like to test out rapidshare just to see if I can use it to host other stuff in the future too (non-game mod stuff).  Other than the fact it can be somewhat slow, I just want to get an idea of its retention times and if there are any other issues that I'm not already aware of.

Am also going to start using photobucket from now on to host mod pics (as imagevenue is now resorting to adult-oriented popups apparently).

Topic split into its own file-hosting discussion topic. Please stay on topic in this thread.

August 04, 2009, 04:31:39 PM #52 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:35:10 PM by Ryanoceros
Thanks Napseeker!

Rhino, where did you upload the EvC 1-9 maps too? ... edit: nevermind, Rhino. Found them.

They have been removed from here as the archive was not complete. Napseeker has reuploaded them and posted the link somewhere around here.

August 04, 2009, 04:35:49 PM #54 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 04:56:09 PM by Ryanoceros
Thanks jk, I found them. :)

edit: I'm downloading them now to make sure I get the right links for the right maps.
Like the EaG maps, they might be split into different map packs.

edit2: found links for a couple more maps...
arena1
GCity2

Added link for...
uta2
uta3
uta4
uta5

Edit3:

Added maps:
BLOCK
CLAN ...v(1.1)
ENDD ...v(1.1)
EARE ...v(1.1)
GGWC ...v(1.2)
PAINT ...v(1.1)
SNOW ...v(1.1)
DEAS ...v(1.1)
HOTV ...v(1.1) .. much better than 1.0! :)
EARR ...v(1.1) ...still crashes on start! :(
GEOA ...v(1.1)

Added link for:
KAMC

Hi Ryan,

Battlebelk has released a collision fixed Polis Massa Medical Facility:
http://wwwnew.filefront.com/13952933/Polis_Massa_swbf1.zip/

its still called pol1, but is playable--check it out if you have not already.

Buckler
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

August 09, 2009, 04:52:52 PM #56 Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 04:09:30 PM by Ryanoceros
Cool, thanks Buckler.
I'll download it now and try it out.
-----------
Added maps:
pol1(2.0)
SCS
Nemoidia
DLH
dea1m
Order67
-----------
fixed link for:
rhh1
-----------
Added maps:
CorTemple
kamup
musup
tug01
-----------
Added lvl file:
Tankless maps
-----------
Added RLcT: Cloud City Mission Maps:
first_sides_maps_pack_on_4
second_sides_maps_pack_on4
third_sides_maps_pack_on_4
fourth_sides_maps_pack_on4
fifth_sides_maps_pack_on_4

Update to "kamup", "musup" and a new Hero Assault Map "tata"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PNNCKZ0
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

August 13, 2009, 05:46:50 PM #58 Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:31:31 PM by Ryanoceros
Updated:
kamup
musup
tata

added maps:
GOL
KJvO
ztr

Added map:
GSH

Added map:
GW20

Special Note: For some reason some maps listed keep disappearing. Not sure why, I think it's due to the way I update things. Anyway, if you see a map that was previously listed and suddenly isn't listed anymore, let me know. I just re-listed rakaq1 and raqak2 because they disappeared from the list somehow, and I just noticed it. There may be more missing. Let me know if you see any more missing maps.

Map list has been updated to include Pictures.  :tu:

... BTW, Please do not mass download pictures, my server can't handle it.