SWBF1 Museum Master Thread (WIP)

Started by Snake, May 15, 2013, 10:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Battle Royale characters should be used in the Museum?

~AF!zZingGunFlower
3 (23.1%)
Comfrost
2 (15.4%)
Dbiz
2 (15.4%)
GoldMan
3 (23.1%)
Kitfisto
3 (23.1%)
Led
5 (38.5%)
Phobos
6 (46.2%)
Republic Commando
4 (30.8%)
411 Remnant
3 (23.1%)
Roland
4 (30.8%)
Sereja
10 (76.9%)
Shazam
4 (30.8%)
Sleepkiller
6 (46.2%)
Snake
10 (76.9%)
Unit33
9 (69.2%)
tirpider
8 (61.5%)
Cinnamon
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Quote from: ! [ 2 1 2 ] M a r t ! on May 15, 2013, 04:35:35 PM
Someone's mad
Actually im just dying of laughter  ;)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

May 15, 2013, 06:43:06 PM #16 Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 03:28:32 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Shazam, Alpha Clan isn't dead...  :dry:

Eh, what the hey, I'l add to be in the SWBFGamers Temple, just put my name down as: -=Gold Man=-. Also, I have been in many clans (most of which were flops, but I don't care), however if you want a list of TGM members, there were few, but I think they're names deserve to be added in.

Quote: Good friends come and go, true friends, stay with you no matter what.
Image: [spoiler][/spoiler]

That photo was actually my first photo I took when I got the freecam mod. I still like how I took it too. :)

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on May 15, 2013, 06:43:06 PM
Shazam, Alpha Clan isn't dead...  :dry:

Heh. Sorry.

I edited the Alpha website in after I posted and I didn't think to remove the "they're dead now" side-note.

My bad. :slap:

Alright, everyone who picked a score for their screenshot, please pick another. This museum will be about the awesome times we had with our friends, not about wars or rivalries. In the end, we all have one thing in common, which is SWBF. We are a dying breed, and there is no need to have tension between us. So pick a screenshot of clanmates or a glitch or something fun.

Thanks for all the responses guys! You shall all be immortalized in SWBF forever.  :tu:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 15, 2013, 06:48:58 PM
Alright, everyone who picked a score for their screenshot, please pick another. This museum will be about the awesome times we had with our friends, not about wars or rivalries. In the end, we all have one thing in common, which is SWBF. We are a dying breed, and there is no need to have tension between us. So pick a screenshot of clanmates or a glitch or something fun.

Thanks for all the responses guys! You shall all be immortalized in SWBF forever.  :tu:
Thanks, I have several other screenshots which I would rather use anyway.

Snake, this is a fantastic idea and I'm really grateful you're willing to do something like this. Expect a PM from me about my old clan _(VS)_, I think they deserve immortality despite being dead for a while now.

Of course, FC deserves immortality the most, but I think Rage has that covered.

In fact I'll try to dig up as much as I can about clans from a few years back and send you the info. Hopefully the deadline isn't too close. And I will send you links to places where you can find info on old clan wars like the GGWs. ICW information is here on the website under tournaments.

(I'll post a pic or send you one later).

Here is the PLA members list:
http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/forums/157275/topic/785127

could you do animate things like on rends coruscant?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Joseph on May 15, 2013, 07:01:06 PM
Snake, this is a fantastic idea and I'm really grateful you're willing to do something like this. Expect a PM from me about my old clan _(VS)_, I think they deserve immortality despite being dead for a while now.

Of course, FC deserves immortality the most, but I think Rage has that covered.

In fact I'll try to dig up as much as I can about clans from a few years back and send you the info. Hopefully the deadline isn't too close. And I will send you links to places where you can find info on old clan wars like the GGWs. ICW information is here on the website under tournaments.

(I'll post a pic or send you one later).

Ahh, good ol' _(VS)_. My brothers in arms.  :D That brings back some good memories of GGW2. I will make sure to have them in the Museum. And thanks, I'd appreciate any history help I can get! The deadline won't be until the map is close to being finished...which will be a while..  :blink:

--

I added info blocks of everyone who has posted so far (and the modders/admins involved) so if you see a blank by Quote or Screen then you need to come up with them! I will keep that list updated whenever I check this thread. Screenshots of SCORES will NOT be accepted. Find one like mine (which is the only huge one). It's a pic of some of my clanmates I found on xfire.

--

@Led yes, I can reskin Rends' stuff. What would you like?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 15, 2013, 07:16:06 PM

Find one like mine (which is the only huge one). It's a pic of some of my clanmates I found on xfire.

Whats max resolution u will accept? I can combine several pics if thats acceptable.

I have no idea about what the measurements will be. I have a picture in my head of each of the screenshots being about half the size of a clone trooper in-game. But I don't know how it will work out. So I think it would be best to just have one, since not everyone knows how to combine pictures anyway.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Snake, you've played the GGW cantina map right?

Quote from: Joseph on May 15, 2013, 07:26:17 PM
Snake, you've played the GGW cantina map right?

Yes, I have.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 15, 2013, 07:27:40 PM
Yes, I have.
I figured so, there's lots of info in there. It's definitely an important piece of SWBF history

Here's my pic:
http://fcreborn.webs.com/fcclanpicsmall.png