Hey All!

Started by mandomaniac, January 27, 2015, 08:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I'm a shiny among veterans here, so some tips as to how I can get more involved would be greatly appreciated! I would also love to be able to get to know more of you! Looking forward to spending a lot more time here  :D :wave:

Hello !!!
Welcome on SWBFgamers
and hopefully ingame !  :moo:
:cheers:

Welcome to the site. Most players are on at weekends if you want bigger battles and there's sometimes events like we had last week. If you want to talk to people X-fire is pretty good. This is the original (and best IMO) version. http://classic.xfire.com/download/
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

January 27, 2015, 02:42:13 PM #4 Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:46:18 PM by {Alpha}Pvt.Drunken_Master
Hey mandomaniac, glad you found the site.  I've found the folks here very friendly, or if not, at least very helpful.  :cheers:  Feel free to PM with any questions if you have trouble getting setup to see the new master server (if you haven't already).  I just had to learn it all recently and it took me a few tries for some reason.

Now, back to the fight!!! 

Hey there! Welcome to the site. Chances are, you'll see me 'round here, but not a whole lot. Have fun!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Su cuy'gar, mandomaniac, bal morutar at SWBFGamers!

(Hello, mandomaniac, and welcome to SWBFGamers!)

Hello! Hope to see you in game soon!  :cheers:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Welcome! If you do choose to get X-fire feel free to add me: norwood96
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Welcome to our society of Star Wars worshiping persons otherwise known as a cul- Fun gathering of fans.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Hi, welcome to SWBF!

Prepare to never leave.  If you are not ready for that kind of commitment to your life, leave now.  But you are already here so there is no point to warning you...

Otherwise, welcome!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

He's already posted more than once here. He's past the point of no return.