SplitScreen?

Started by Kit Fisto, November 17, 2012, 10:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Also the Citadel sky is blackish... for mine :D

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 21, 2012, 07:45:33 AM
I still don't get it....
Why would you want your screen to be twice as small? I don't think mine is big enough!?

Sometime you have 2 players but not 2 computers.

Split Screen.

Quote from: SleepKiller on November 20, 2012, 07:37:26 PM
Heh, I don't think those plug into computers...

I've got a dualshock 3 on my PC for playing console ports and the software has an option for PS2 controllers;
[spoiler][/spoiler] Would that work with a USB adapter?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I wanted splitscreen cause I wanted to play without lag with a friend and not bog down the internet. But now that I'm getting a PS2 it doesn't really matter.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 21, 2012, 12:47:38 PM
I wanted splitscreen cause I wanted to play without lag with a friend and not bog down the internet. But now that I'm getting a PS2 it doesn't really matter.

if you play LAN option, it will not affect the internet
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Also LAN will avoid alot of 'you looked at my screen' arguments. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

It's not that I don't play LAN, here are reasons instead of me making it a paragraph

LAN slows down the internet for people in my house trying to use the interent.  :shrug: It might be my provider...
If whoever is hosting it gets lag, it causes lag for the other person
1 of the computers I have force sleeps for no good reason and that cuts off internet of that computer and therefore the playing time
My Dad is determined to "switch" over to iPads in place of computers
and other various reasons

Me and my little brother don't play on seperate teams because we both end up getting mad.
I'm actually looking forward to playing splitscreen against him on the PS2 because then the "you looked at me screen" doesn't matter because both of us can do it!  :)

If anyone is trying to do this you don't have to anymore. Cause my PS2 will be awesome for playing with my little brother with ABSOLUTELY no LAG on ENDOR!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ( lol i don't even like that map that much! )

Quote from: SleepKiller on November 20, 2012, 07:37:26 PM
Heh, I don't think those plug into computers...

hey I think it might be possible to bypass the controller authetincate

Oh you guys don't have to try and do this anymore. I got my PS2 and SWBF.  :)

Kit Fisto, minds like ours. We can not resist something like this you see. It doesn't matter if no one wants it, we want to try make it happen.

To Phobos.
If you've got a gamepad you could try hooking it up to your computer and see if it would allow for control of the screen. Since SWBF does support controllers after all.

Quote from: SleepKiller on January 18, 2013, 04:17:41 PM
Kit Fisto, minds like ours. We can not resist something like this you see. It doesn't matter if no one wants it, we want to try make it happen.
Lol! Ok then! I wish you both the best of luck.