Hey All!

Started by Darth_Deylin, June 11, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 11, 2017, 07:14:54 PM Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 07:21:30 PM by Darth_Deylin
Hello everyone!

I'll be honest, it's been YEARS since I've tried to play Battlefront 2 online but after seeing the EA talk about the new Battlefront 2 game I was hit with a desire for the nostalgia of the original (and still superior!) Battlefront 2! Eventually some of my friends started talking about how funny it would be if we were the only guys against an army of Stormtroopers so I started looking for a way to get all of us online to play!

I'm the behind the scenes technical guy for the blog page Article Asylum and am also the producer for the podcast Audio Asylum.

I'm currently playing on a crappy Lenovo laptop that I mainly use for work! (Don't tell my boss but I don't think he'll really mind haha) It has an Intel i7 5500U processor running at 2.4 GHZ with 8 GB of RAM and the Intel HD Graphics 5500 on-board graphics chip. It's not the greatest PC but it scratches the PC gaming itch whenever I get it!

I mostly game on console (PS4 and it's vastly cheaper for me right now) and recently have been trying out some free-to-play (pay to win hehe) games such as Warframe and Marvel Heroes Omega. I'm also in the process of playing through The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Wii U (only reason why I bought the console haha). I use to be a hardcore gamer but as I've gotten older I've become far more casual haha.

Either way, if there's anything else you'd like to know then please ask! I hope to see you guys out on in the game at some point! Take care!

Welcome.  Let's get your install working  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome to our little family, Darth Deylin.And I wouldn't classify your Lenovo as excrement, concerning what my machine and specs are (this is the part where I get to show off my specs).2007 20in. IMac with an Intel Core Duo 2.0Ghz, 6GB RAM(only 4 is officially supported), and an ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 128MB VRAM.Your Lenovo would be a dream to me...

Getting a PS4 is vastly cheaper than buying a gaming Laptop, and you get top notch graphics as well.Sadly, I only own a PS3, but with its backward compatibility, I could probably play SWBF Classics on it.And why don't you try Planet Side 2 which is nice F2P PS4 shooter that's not pay2win?If you are into pay2win F2P games (for some incredibly odd reason), try BlackLight:Retribution, which still looks good with Unreal Engine 3.Best of all, I fit the minimum requirements to play it on my Mac!
Generic Sig goes here

welcome.  :cheers:

Unfortanetly SWBF2 does not work online on my computer  :'(

but if you have SWBF1 i would play that with you some time  :happy:
(I'm verry bussy latly)
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer