How to Beta

Started by AiRJacobs, October 05, 2015, 01:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 05, 2015, 01:16:19 PM Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:45:59 PM by AiRJacobs
HOW TO BETA

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Guides by JACKFRAGS

If anyone here has questions about how the Star Wars Battlefront beta will play out, and what you should do in-game, I have the answer for you. Long time YouTuber, JACKFRAGS, has released several tutorial videos today regarding the beta. JACKFRAGS is most known for his many videos providing helpful tips and secrets of the game Battlefield 4, and more recently, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. He has an impressive track record of providing useful information on video game mechanics, and he won't fail you now.

Recently, he had the opportunity to try out the Star Wars Battlefront Beta early and record footage for viewers to enjoy. Below is a list of some short guide videos that will teach new comers adjust to the gameplay style of the beta. Watch then, learn, and familiarize yourselves with the game.

See you on the Battlefront.

• Full Beta Playlist:

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH JACKFRAGS OR HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I AM NOT TRYING TO PROMOTE HIS CHANNEL AS ADVERTISEMENT OR REQUESTING ANYONE TO SUBSCRIBE TO HIM. I FOUND THIS INFORMATION TO BE VERY USEFUL FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW LITTLE TO NOTHING ABOUT THE STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT BETA AND THIS IS THE BEST SOURCE OF ACCURATE INFORMATION I COULD FIND.