Star Wars Battlefront 3 BETA Release!

Started by TheGangstarTY, September 01, 2015, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you play the Star Wars Battlefront 3 BETA?

Yes!
6 (60%)
Maybe...
3 (30%)
No.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

So EA Star Wars have now announced a Star Wars Battlefront 3 BETA since all of their fans were bugging them for this.
I already know what the most chosen answer would be to this as there's no way you can miss out by participating.
However I do understand that some people may not agree to their agreements for some reason or may not like unfinished games.
I created a pole to see peoples opinions but now on the actual details.
So here's what EA have said:
"Coming early October to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on Origin for PC, the Star Wars Battlefront Beta* is a technical test and will feature Walker Assault on Hoth, a 40-player multiplayer battle featuring Rebels and the Empire. Walker Assault will also give you the chance to play as two of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars™ universe: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. The Beta will also feature our Survival Mission on Tatooine, where you and a Rebel friend must fight back waves of Imperial forces."
Here's my opinion and assumption on this:
I think it's a good choice how they've chosen Hoth, as they've already shown us most of the gameplay and visuals of this map. This means the other maps will be more of a secret to get even more hyped for when the full release comes.
I also haven't heard them mention 40 players either. Since I heard there was only going to be 20, this makes me feel a bit better when I think about this game.
I especially like how they're giving us a few tasters of different game modes to try out to see how they each alter the gameplay. I'm curious to see what the Survival mode is like too.
You can read the whole announcement here: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/star-wars-battlefront-beta-announce
Thanks and have a nice day!
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123