2nd Mac-PC Gamers Battlefront League Match @ 8pm EST

Started by Dresh, March 16, 2009, 02:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Sign up thread is up for you guys to sign up for next weeks match!  The deadline is Thursday (I'll close the thread on Friday).  Remember that if you are one of the first three sign ups you can pick a map to be included in the draw, and this choice rolls down hill if someone above you in the thread hasn't chosen one!  The rules etc are all there on the site should you want/need to read them!

There is also a map pool thread there to discuss what maps we want to be included in the draws...please have your say!

Zorba: you still up for tarting up the draw?

If you are new to the ThisisWar site I will need to set the permissions for you so that you can post in the MPC league section of the forum.  Please post here if that is the case and Ive not given you access yet!  Master Zen you're good to go!

Anyways here's the sign up thread again:  //http://www.thisiswar.co.uk/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1653

I'd have to check. I was planning on getting some footage which I could not get ><, but I'll see if I can do what I was planning to do anyway.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I signed up, but what is the IP?
Playing SWBF on a Mac Since 4.6 years ago!

we don't know that yet, the host (should be the_pi this week) will post before the match!  If I'm hosting I have a dynamic IP so it changes every time I restart my router so I wont know till the day! Just have a look at this thread or the match thread (will be posted after the draw takes place) on the TiW site on Sunday before the match!

So it's sunday at 8 EST, right? And the IP is TBD.
Playing SWBF on a Mac Since 4.6 years ago!

don't think I can do the draw, I'll be at the game though (assuming I'm picked).
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

The draw has been done and posted...hopefully someone will take over the filming for next week!

You can watch the draw here:
http://www.thisiswar.co.uk/plugins/leag ... /table.php (please log in first)

The results for the draw can also be found here:
http://www.thisiswar.co.uk/plugins/foru ... c.php?1678

The_Pi will be hosting and will post the IP of the server before the match!  

The_Pi: please remember to add a map before the lobby and set the server to 8 AI players per team and set the min players to start to 6 (2 below the actual).  Any questions/issues please post asap! Thanks and good luck all!

I was wondering if you can merge the TiW League with the MPCG League. I mean, we've all faced each other all the time so having new playerswould make things a bit more fresh! Plus, bigger matches are always better.

Just a suggestion.

#TYBG

The time diff is the big prob here Thomas.  All of the TiW Sunday league have work the next morning and some have a real early start!  I was hoping we could get together every now and then for 'special' matches!

I have made a shoutbox/chatbox visible on the thisiswar site to aid with everyone getting together for tonight's match!  Log into the TiW site and the_pi can let us all know when we are good to go!

The time has come, my IP is posted
I am sure that this game shall be hosted
The address of this computer has changed much lately
Yet it has settled for now, so the fun will rise greatly

This is the IP: 67.241.11.157
I will be ready 45 minutes after seven

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I make it nearly 8! Were on Vent if you wanna reach out!