1st Mac-PC Gamers Battlefront League Match @ 8pm EST

Started by Dresh, March 15, 2009, 04:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh <censored> I completely forgot! Owell, I will hopefully make the next one.

*warning- no cursing*

here's the score sheets for the first ever match! I will do the league table in the morning and post when it is done!

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Please remember that it is the top 2 scoring matches that get used for the league table!  I have put up a sign up thread for next weeks match on the thisiswar site.   We also need to decide how long we want the league to go on for.  I had a great time playing tonight, thanks to all who took part. My hatred of mines has also be firmly reinforced!  If anyone took some screenys please post them on both sites!

Looks like the Thomases were in charge today.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I just kept getting dead eye xD

I almost always get dead eye in a match. It's in my nature :P

#TYBG

Nice job you guys. Again sorry I forgot,  I hope I didn't let anyone down.

The league table has been updated and the sign up thread for next week has been posted.

If anyone wants a copy of the math sheets for the game let me know and I'll get it to you (it's an excel spreadsheet)!

For any new player joining next week, your averages will be posted in the league table but total points will remain at 0 until you have played 4 scoring rounds (ie 2 matches).  This is only so that (in certain situations) the new player does not have a possible large advantage over the current players!  Any issues regarding scoring please post in the 'Sin Bin / Disputes' section of the thisiswar forum!

I got to say the play with you guys is completely diff than the TiW Sunday league.  And congrats to Tomaszl (the missile and mine man) for setting the standard and being top of the league after the 1st week!

Woohoo 2nd place!

Anyways, count me in for the second match!

#TYBG

Thanks for hosting Dresh, no lag on my end way over here on the other side of the pond. I encourage everyone to join this league or at least try it out one time. Count me in for next week.

Brilliant. Great to hear you had no probs with the connection!  I agree with SchTick, give it a shot...the more ppl there are the better...and cos the scores are averaged you have just as much chance of topping the table as anyone else, no matter how may games you play!  Were any of you guys using any VOIP?  And where are all the screenshots?

PS. As I mentioned before the sign up thread is on the TiW site so go sign up!

Can you please include links to the sign-up for new people? Anyway, thanks for hosting this! I had some lag, but that's because I was on youtube, facebook, Ichat, and Skype. Go figure.

I'll try to be there next Sunday, but I don't know if I can.

I'll try and take more screenies next Tourny.

Tomaszl in my sights. (just the lobby)

Ah ah ah ah Staying Alive, Staying Alive.

hey cool, screens!  I normally take loads of screens but since i was hosting I didn't want to add extra load to the game and server.

Anyways can you post them in the screenshots section of the TiW site too?