Super Mario

Started by Unit 33, April 24, 2009, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite Super Mario Game?

Super Mario Bros
0 (0%)
Super Mario Bros 2
1 (12.5%)
Super Mario Bros 3
2 (25%)
Super Mario 64
1 (12.5%)
Super Mario World
0 (0%)
New Super Mario Bros
2 (25%)
Paper Mario
0 (0%)
Super Mario Galaxy
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: April 24, 2009, 01:22:58 PM

April 24, 2009, 01:07:05 PM Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 01:34:01 PM by UNIT33
Wow, this all time greatest example of Japanese gaming
(and one of the greatest examples of world-wide gaming)
has been barely mentioned on this forum...

I'm sure some-one will argue with me over that, but this is my opinion.

Any way I thought I might kick off some discussion out of this, if not complete silence....
 :panic:

The whole point is the discussion of the whole brand and games, I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear...

Yes there are tons of games, so if that is too much, then let's ignore the dull ones....

I know, how about a poll for the game on which we discuss? (Let's ignore party and sports games)

pick the specific mario game. a few of them stunk imo, but I like most of them anyways

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Cool topic!

The original and super mario bros 3 were great platformers. 2 was ok, but it was sort of didn't fit in with that series because the concept and levels were apparently taken from a different game.

As for the more modern/newer games, I haven't played Galaxy, hardly played any of Sunshine, but I do own New Super Mario Bros. It's pretty fun, it does what a good new edition or version should do, keep the same good gameplay, add a few things to make it better, and fine tune all of the problems that were annoying in the previous version. Paper Mario is pretty good too, I like that RPG kind of style. Speaking of which, I think you forgot to add Mario RPG to the poll. I also liked Mario and Luigi superstar saga, and the sequel to it Partners in Time.

Galaxy was great. It just had that certain something about it that made it a great Nintendo creation.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

I'm sorry I missed a few, but It would make the poll too large, it's quite big at the moment.

Any way I have decided to base this polite chat on ...
    SUPER MARIO GALAXY !