Would you register for a new games forum?

Started by Led, October 28, 2013, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi SWBFgamers,

To solve our dilemma about the games arcade, I could make a new and up to date forum with a games arcade in it. It could be easily accessed with a link just like a forum is access here.

My question for you is:

-would you mind registering for this new forum (arcade games only)
or
-should I try to figure out a way to move our user database over for the new arcade forum? (if this is possible)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I'm gonna go out a on a limb here and say that JK didn't have any more support to give you on putting an arcade on our forum. :P

Personally, I wouldn't mind at all about registering onto a new forumboard with arcade games, as long as SWBFGamers is staying around. I think any attempt at moving our user database over to the new forum would be sort of pointless around this point, given the amount of users active we have on here.

So to cut to the chase, I like the option that lets us keep SWBFGamers here, and lets us register on another forum for arcade games. :P

I like the register elsewhere forum idea. I would hate to lose my post count! :happy:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on October 28, 2013, 07:37:26 PM
So to cut to the chase, I like the option that lets us keep SWBFGamers here, and lets us register on another forum for arcade games. :P

Well, it would be the easiest for me--maybe I can have it going tonight  ;)

OK, I have it set up. 

I picked a theme, but it is pretty different.  You can make it more like this one.

Please go ahead and try to register there and let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.   :cheers:

I think elsewhere is a better idea, its safer just to leave this as it is, don't want another accidental crash :P
And its honestly not that much effort to register for that, so yeah.

October 28, 2013, 09:25:01 PM #6 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 09:31:22 PM by Buckler

I've registered. It's nice to have an arcade like this. It reminds me of my first PC. It only had a 200mhz CPU but I had hundreds of games like that on it. Happy times. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Registered there as well (forgot to mention that :P).  I really like the Defend Your Stronghold game on there, holding record there too! :D

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on October 30, 2013, 01:46:27 PM
Registered there as well (forgot to mention that :P).  I really like the Defend Your Stronghold game on there, holding record there too! :D
That game is quite fun! To bad it takes so long. I swear I will beat your record...               one of these days.

Buckler seems to be quite pro at Pac Man.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I've read some comments that he's invented the game! Is this true Led? Or should I say Toru Iwatani?!

I believe that's him.  I exposed him after I couldn't beat his scores.  Only one person could ever beat me at Pac-man.......
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on October 30, 2013, 09:01:57 PM
Only one person could ever beat me at Pac-man..
W O W.
Nerdy  :2nd:
--
No but seriously, How in the world does one achieve such a score?

There's an art to Arcade games which has dwindled thanks to the over saturation of the market.

Led is obviously super-genius-Pac-man-er.