Hello All.

Started by Freyr, July 01, 2011, 07:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone!

I have played Star Wars Battlefront since 2006, although I have been inactive for probably two years.

Other games? I enjoy Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic, Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, along with probably every Star Wars game that has been released.

When I previously played SWBF I had been a member of the JMS, JMMC, and the 502nd clans.

I was also the leader of the FIRE clan. It was nothing too special, 25 - 30 active members, but it burst into flames (funny right?) when I went on vacation for a week and left my second in command to deal with everything. I returned and found every single member had left. I tried to rebuild, but the clan had a poor reputation. Anyways, it was great while it lasted.

I enjoy watching sports as well, mainly basketball and football, but I do enjoy baseball, soccer, tennis, and others as well.

I am planning to return to the world of SWBF, obviously, and a good friend told me about this site and I figured it couldn't hurt to check it out.

My real name is Galen, but you may call me either Galen or Freyr, whichever you prefer. Freyr is a nickname I recieved three or four years ago, while playing Guild Wars.

Anything else you would like to know? I will answer any questions!

Glad to be here!  :tu:

I'm a PC user, forgot to mention!
It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.

Glad to have you on the site!  Look around and let us know if we can help you find anything.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

welcome. hope to see you in game sometime.

Welcome Freyr.
"Success builds character, Failure revels it"
We salute you, Echo, Hevy, Cutup, and Droidbait. Fives, good luck out there soldier.
--
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love is love
--
RUSH is variety ya stupid shisno.