Longtime ago...

Started by Infiltrator, May 13, 2011, 01:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 13, 2011, 01:22:27 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:50:04 PM by Infiltrator
Hey I am Infiltrator,
I used to be a part of IGC back in the day, old name on swgc was Bro_Ham. I was not all that active, I am not sure I even posted anything I just read a lot. Memory lane googling I stumbled upon this site from the original forum.

I knew Commando Cheese pretty well. I am a PC gamer now.

Later,

ps: I am pretty bored so I feel like I should get involved in one of these online communities. Maybe I will pick myself up a $5 copy of SWBF1 from Amazon and get some DC action with you guys.

edit: is Cheese around anymore? Was hoping to run into him here havent heard from the guy in years, I exchanged emails with him when he was in Iraq but that was awhile ago.

Welcome to SWBFGamers, I haven't seen the guy you're talking about around here.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Hi Infiltrator,

Most of us play on PC here these days.  I inherited the website from JediKiller, who inherited it from Weili who had it in its various forms going back to SWGC. 

There are still a few Macs out there though, and we are happy to be a resource for all SWBF Gamers!

Buckler aka Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome. We are modders and players for swbf1 communisty. So happy to see new players buying the gam,e

Come play our mod maps together and have fun exploring unknown glitches and possibilites

Hi from me. I like to keep in contact thru my xfire in game chat. My xfire is keenmike.