My Modtools Folder(s)

Started by SleepKiller, August 06, 2015, 09:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 06, 2015, 09:04:49 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 10:09:57 PM by SleepKiller
I went through and archived all my old modtools folders from my various PCs over the years. I figured I may as well release them on the off chance someone would find them interesting.

Since these are my entire modtools folder where I kept everything there will others assets in there. (Particully in the 2012 folder) I recognize that I should have properly documented what was mine and what wasn't at the time I did it properly, but I don't see much harm in releasing them since I think that for the most part authors are credited (at least in any project folders of interest) and cases where I did use a lot of other peoples assets were rare.

These are all compressed using 7zip, you will probably need that to open them.

I am uploading the 2012 folder, I will edit post when done. (It's 5.7GB and I'm on a 100KB/s upload speed, figured I would get the other two out first.)
2012 Folder (5.7GB Compressed Download)
2013 Folder (1.47GB Compressed Download)
2014 Folder (437MB Compressed Download)

Very nice, thanks for releasing all of these epic assets! :cheers: Credits can always be added back at some point, I'm glad these files weren't deleted.

The 2012 folder has finished uploading and I've added the link to the original post.