hello again?...

Started by Jack the Knife, September 10, 2010, 01:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow its been a long time...

How many of the old guys are left? Does anyone play swbf anymore?

Anyways howdy howdy howdy... I miss the old times  :'(

hello jack the knife

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

JACK!
No, i dont play swbf anymore :P
But it's good to see you, you still in South Africa?

I still play though, it seems the purpose of mpcgamers.com has been somewhat lost; people don't play as much anymore, there have not been any new mods or maps in awhile. Still we all hang onto SWBF.

Welcome back Jack.

Few play SWBF still, but it is around a game lurking here and there on GR and a few more on gamespy.

QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Hey Jack!

We don't do much SWBFing anymore... mostly L4D and CoD. You should get those games!

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

L4d2 is our game now isn't7 it?

Welcome back Jack! Not much SWBF, sorry.

Hi,
I like your sig.
I dont play SWBF anymore but I will be up for some fun if you still play.
Welcome Back!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

I still play swbf1 thru gamespy. You can find me on nightly while I work. There are so many mod maps left undiscovered by us. Untill you can say you have been to those places with me I will still search for partners to join in on fun.

I'm not in SA atm, but we are going to be moving from our home in Ireland to South Africa this year... that is definitely going to help my ping times  :sick:

Any of you guys tried out paradise paintball? (paradisepaintball.cmune.com). It could be a great way to find a more active game to play... the best part is that it is inhabited by 99% noobs :P Headshots are too 'peasy, we need some skilled players!

I mostly play that and my PS3 these days (not to mention portal). My steam ID is jackshiels if anyone is interested.

We have a steam group if you wish to join

I played paradise paintball but i never really got into it.

September 11, 2010, 09:34:50 PM #13 Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 09:37:25 PM by ag
How rude of me not to say hello yet. I'm surprised I missed this topic. :(

It's good to hear from you, Jack. :) I always found it interesting that you are in South Africa (well, at the moment Ireland). Most of the users I see live in the US... and of course a few lovable Canadians.

The idea of virtual paintball seems amusing but I'll be sure to try it out.
I play Super Street Fighter IV and Tekken 6 on PSN. Other than fighting games, I'll occasionally play Bad Company 2 on Rush. My PSN is aeriaglorismpc. Due to mediocre net code and location, I highly doubt the ping numbers will be close to playable but feel free to add me.

Random fact: European Bad Company 2 servers are highly superior over US servers (it may apply to PS3 only but I can't confirm that). I had unplayable lag on a DSL connection (shared with 10 PCs, a few more consoles, and whatever else is in the internet cafe) but it worked perfectly when I changed my region to the UK.

#TYBG

i just tried Paradise paintball. Kinda reminds me of CSS