SWBF Reveal at SW Celebration

Started by Rayce, March 19, 2015, 10:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, we'll have to wait and find out.  :shrug:

That looks like heavier firepower than the regular blaster. But man it's exciting.
photobucket limit image removed

Quote from: Commander Awesome on April 14, 2015, 11:35:07 AM
Close examination shows that it's this weapon: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DLT-19_heavy_blaster_rifle

Well I didn't know the exact type, but it just looked heavier than the classic E-11. Probably a heftier support class we're seeing there. Kinda hope they keep it class based like the old ones, and that rocket gunning is still a thing (oh I love my rockets!)  :wub:

I wonder how much they'll be pulling from the old EU material. Other new media has done so (such as the Purge Trooper, TIE Defender and AT-MP being in Star Wars Commander or the B2 Grapple Droid from the ROTS game)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I hope they at least bring back the Rebel hovertanks. It would suck to have no ground vehicles for them.

April 14, 2015, 01:47:52 PM #20 Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 01:50:08 PM by Unit 33
There's a play-tester (which he satisfactorily proved) on another forum who just confirmed it's 1st person and 3rd person... 3rd person by default!
He won't confirm anything else due to the non-disclosure agreement.

Take it with salt obviously, because he might just be a really good fake.

Ooh! That's interesting! So they do get Battlefront. I wonder what will be up for Single Player. If they got that much right, then Single Player may be more than just a campaign. Count me sold if that's true.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Quote from: Unit 33 on April 14, 2015, 01:47:52 PM
There's a play-tester (which he satisfactorily proved) on another forum who just confirmed it's 1st person and 3rd person... 3rd person by default!
He won't confirm anything else due to the non-disclosure agreement.

Take it with salt obviously, because he might just be a really good fake.
Eh, even so, I'l wait for the gameplay. :P

Who the heck am I kidding? After I buy my bass all my money is going to a new gaming rig/season-pass pre-order of SWBF.

Quote from: Gold Man on April 14, 2015, 05:32:04 PM
Eh, even so, I'l wait for the gameplay. :P

Who the heck am I kidding? After I buy my bass all my money is going to a new gaming rig/season-pass pre-order of SWBF.

You got that right buddy.  :tu:

April 15, 2015, 01:38:01 PM #24 Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:43:21 PM by Epifire
In advance, sorry for the double post but guys...

Not gon lie that's pretty friggin awesome!

EDIT: Now it's perportioned right

It'd be nice to see the pics in proportion. :g:

Otherwise, that does look pretty epic. I was anticipating the new Episode VII armor instead, but this is still awesome.

You could easily have told this was going to be based on the classic stormtrooper, especially as a picture of the Episode VII stormtrooper was posted a few hours back.

I'm curious as to what this unit will actually do. Looks to me like the equivalent of the classic Shock Trooper unit, so probably heavy weapons.
In Progress:

On Hold:

IT'S TOMORROW PEOPLE!!  :cheer: The hype train is goin' off the rails!