Started by Helios, July 28, 2014, 07:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i'm fine with that, Helios.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Helios on August 19, 2014, 06:43:35 PM
Tomorrow ill be on from around 10am EST- 2pm EST. Just pm me tmrw over xfire to organize things.
I accept but i gotta duel nixo first.
Alright, it will be to the later end of those times.

I challenge Norwood, you choose time.
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

August 20, 2014, 10:59:27 AM #93 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 11:04:11 AM by Helios
Nixo beat me 25-23.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

My challenge to Helios still stands, and I guess it's my turn now?...
Do I pick details?...

Rhen Var Citadel
GCW Era
Radar ( If you don't use it, I won't either. )
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

August 20, 2014, 08:47:56 PM #95 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:50:55 PM by [FC]Elite
I beat Norwood

I challenge Ultimo next
you choose time, era, map

Quote from: ᏌᏞᎢᎥᎷᎾ on August 20, 2014, 08:13:22 PM
My challenge to Helios still stands, and I guess it's my turn now?...
Do I pick details?...

Rhen Var Citadel
GCW Era
Radar ( If you don't use it, I won't either. )
I choose ;) and i choose mos, gcw, radar

Oh, my bad...

and more bad news.

I'm dropping out. Sorry everyone. Need more time to focus on life. Probably wont even be around this site much... School, Boy Scouts, Church, Job... so much to do. Sorry
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ᏌᏞᎢᎥᎷᎾ on August 21, 2014, 08:48:14 PM
Oh, my bad...

and more bad news.

I'm dropping out. Sorry everyone. Need more time to focus on life. Probably wont even be around this site much... School, Boy Scouts, Church, Job... so much to do. Sorry
Sorry to hear that man. Since Ultimo has dropped out i will adjust the leaderboards based on who Ultimo challenged, since he challenged me i will remain in the same place. As for the challenge Elite made on Ultimo, Elite will now move up to Ultimos position by default (forfeit)

August 22, 2014, 11:02:27 AM #99 Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:12:26 AM by Anyder
I'd like to fight Helios instead
Ignore it, he's too busy to duel
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I challenge Nixo. You choose time, era, map

Just a heads up I won't be able to play this Saturday or Sunday due to going out of town....

Due to continued hardware failure with my desktop, I have been unable to play for a few weeks now and it appears it may take several more weeks before I can play again. Due to these unfortunate circumstances I have no choice but to drop out of this tournament. If somehow it is fixed within a reasonable amount of time I might be able to rejoin, but for now please remove me from the tournament. It sucks that I will end up missing the entire second half of the ICW4 also, and probably any post-events for it that occur soon afterwards. :(

Quote from: Anyder on August 22, 2014, 11:02:27 AM
I'd like to fight Helios instead
Ignore it, he's too busy to duel
You come across like you are blaming me that i am busy. You didnt ask to challenge me man, you told me, if i find the time i will definetely duel you. Give me time to get all my things together then we can have our duel.

Quote from: Phobos on August 22, 2014, 11:39:21 AM
Due to continued hardware failure with my desktop, I have been unable to play for a few weeks now and it appears it may take several more weeks before I can play again. Due to these unfortunate circumstances I have no choice but to drop out of this tournament. If somehow it is fixed within a reasonable amount of time I might be able to rejoin, but for now please remove me from the tournament. It sucks that I will end up missing the entire second half of the ICW4 also, and probably any post-events for it that occur soon afterwards. :(

Aw, okay, hope that your desktop is all good before the tournament ends.

August 25, 2014, 05:25:00 AM #103 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:02:58 AM by -=(212) Nixo=-
Can I request a european server to be put up later today, for my duel with Elite. 4-6EST sound good Elite? Really busy during the day :/ In addition, I may have no wi-fi for over a week starting from later tonight, just a heads up.

You choose map and era, it's elite who chooses server location.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com