Arc Jettrooper

Started by Kade, January 28, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 28, 2017, 06:42:35 AM Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 08:34:17 AM by Cpt Rex
hello i have got so far in creating my own model for a jet arc trooper i dont know how to scale it or save with all textures attached? can someone please help?

thanks

KadeEclipse

Hello, sorry to double post but this has been here for more than a week and nobody has replied. Does nobody really know how to rescale a model to the correct size ??? If you are able to do this for me can you let me know what format you want it in or if not can you at least tell me how to do it?
KadeEclipse

Quote from: Cpt Rex on February 06, 2017, 10:20:17 AM
Hello, sorry to double post but this has been here for more than a week and nobody has replied. Does nobody really know how to rescale a model to the correct size ??? If you are able to do this for me can you let me know what format you want it in or if not can you at least tell me how to do it?

What I've been doing to rescale models to the correct size is importing a stock asset from the game - imp_inf_stormtrooper.msh or something like that alongside my custom model, and then scaling my model down to be the correct size in comparison to the game's stock troops. Hopefully that helps! (if you haven't figured out a different solution by now / if you're still working on this)