Semi-Retiring

Started by ComFrost, September 06, 2012, 05:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, school has started and I'm not going to have much time, so I'm not going to be able to post or play much. :bye: I'll still check up on things occasionally, and play on the public servers when I have time. Thanks for the fun summer!  :cheer:
I just can't seem to stay away...

:bye: :bye: thanks for playing this summer you will be missed
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Cya Frost, good luck in school.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: ComFrost on September 06, 2012, 05:48:42 AM
Well, school has started and I'm not going to have much time, so I'm not going to be able to post or play much. :bye: I'll still check up on things occasionally, and play on the public servers when I have time. Thanks for the fun summer!  :cheer:
Same thing with me, I'm getting really busy during my school year. When I am online, I usually just mod or play in a public server.

Hate to see ya leave, I had a lot of fun with you in the ICW.

Thanks for the replies guys, have a good year! :D

Ok, I haven't really been playing SWBF at all since the servers went down, and I've hardly come here at all either, so I have come back to say a more permanent farewell. :bye: I'm not sure if I'll be back, but I'll be sure to tell you guys if I do!

Thanks for all the great times, guys!  :cheers:

:bye: Ok well thanks for being here on the forums. Bye and good luck in life.  :bye:

Bye, good luck with whatever you do. :) Be sure to come to the odd swbfgamers night still.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Alright, I hope you manage to make it back here once in awhile. Enjoy the outside world  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

See ya Comfrost!
I'll certainly miss you :panic:

See ya ComFrost. I may not have known you well, but at least I got to meet ya. :bye:

December 02, 2012, 10:49:33 AM #13 Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:01:33 PM by ComFrost
Thanks for the well wishes, guys! :cheers: I'll miss you all!

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 25, 2012, 01:06:29 PM
Be sure to come to the odd swbfgamers night still.
I'll certainly try, although Tunngle messes my computer up, so IDK...

EDIT: Gameranger doesn't work either.  :'(

I'll be playing some SWBFII and RC occasionaly, so maybe see you guys there. ;)