IDEA: Star Wars Battlefront: Squadron map ports

Started by Giftheck, October 12, 2015, 02:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I understand you were wanted better facial textures for x1 and x2 over at that model resource website. You could in theory just take a nice snap shot from one of the beta cutscenes online for Free-radicals BFIII and photoshop onto your head texture.

I also hope you will put those uprising helmets to some exciting use.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

October 26, 2015, 12:45:42 AM #31 Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:53:47 AM by Gistech
Quote from: 411Remnant on October 25, 2015, 09:02:43 PM
I understand you were wanted better facial textures for x1 and x2 over at that model resource website. You could in theory just take a nice snap shot from one of the beta cutscenes online for Free-radicals BFIII and photoshop onto your head texture.

I also hope you will put those uprising helmets to some exciting use.

There's nowhere near enough reference shots to do a decent version of x1 and X2's heads, and I have never actually seen pictures of X1 in SWBFIII.

These maps will feature in the Uprising mod. And yes, I am using a couple of the helmets from Uprising:

(Other unit shots are to be in that thread)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

In other news, I have made the models for Imperial X1 and Rebel X2.

The Jedi/Sith variants will prove trickier to make.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Do you have some pictures from the Coruscant map?Are the textures quality bad like in the psp Elite Sqadron game or they look close to Battlefront 1/2?

Quote from: Ginev on October 27, 2015, 03:57:10 PM
Do you have some pictures from the Coruscant map?Are the textures quality bad like in the psp Elite Sqadron game or they look close to Battlefront 1/2?

Not yet. The textures are from the PSP version but the quality isn't terrible, they just look worse on a small screen. The environment textures are better than the unit textures, anyway. However, I think there are some replacements I could use from SWBFII. I have the assets from Rends Coruscant and Coruscant Modern Warfare so can borrow some of the textures from those.
In Progress:

On Hold:

X1 and X2 look nice.

Are you planning on releasing the maps separately or as a map pack/bigger mod?

Quote from: DylanRocket on October 29, 2015, 12:40:07 PM
X1 and X2 look nice.

Are you planning on releasing the maps separately or as a map pack/bigger mod?

They'll come as a map pack which will be released separately but they will be worked into my mod.
In Progress:

On Hold: