Author Topic: Introduction!  (Read 2376 times)

Norwood

• BOB.ldr.Mirky
  • Frequent Poster
  • Discord: Norwood#9476
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2 ICW4 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Mirky!
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: PatriotNorwood
Re: Introduction!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 01:54:28 PM »
Right on! Is it a new clan?
Yes it is a new clan, we are still building our site, and adding new member clans.
Join the BOBclan Discord: discord.me/BOBclan

Shazam

• [FC]
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Administered events in ICW5 ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant A member of the winning team of ICW6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2014, 04:24:12 PM »
My name is Zach, but I go by Legitosity online.
My current goal is to join a Drum and Bugle Corp, which would happen this summer!
I play Trombone, but march Euphonium and if I have to, I'll march Tuba.

Whoa, weird...

My name IRL is also Zach, and I also play trombone. 

I'm also auditioning for a drum corps in the not-so distant future, but my goal is to join the Bluecoats.  I have been a fan of them for a while now, but they haven't been my favorite until I saw them preform TILT. TILT was (visually) my favorite show I've ever seen live.  It was astounding.

We should play Battlefront together sometime!  One of the trombone players at my school also plays Battlefront, so we could all chat over a few games.

Welcome to SWBFgamers!  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:31:33 PM by Shazam »

Legitosity

• {Dark}Forever
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 04:41:44 PM »
Whoa, weird...

My name IRL is also Zach, and I also play trombone. 

I'm also auditioning for a drum corps in the not-so distant future, but my goal is to join the Bluecoats.  I have been a fan of them for a while now, but they haven't been my favorite until I saw them preform TILT. TILT was (visually) my favorite show I've ever seen live.  It was astounding.

We should play Battlefront together sometime!  One of the trombone players at my school also plays Battlefront, so we could all chat over a few games.

Welcome to SWBFgamers!  :cheers:

BROTHERS  :tu:

Tilt was fantastic, the last minute with the synthesizer gives me chills every time.

Joseph

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 05:13:19 PM »
Blue Coats show last year "Tilt" is freaking amazing, if you could watch the finals video -- it's stunning.
I just watched, it's great