Introduction!

Started by Legitosity, December 16, 2014, 12:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Legitosity on December 16, 2014, 10:09:16 AM
Right on! Is it a new clan?
Yes it is a new clan, we are still building our site, and adding new member clans.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

December 16, 2014, 02:24:12 PM #16 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:31:33 PM by Shazam
Quote from: Legitosity on December 16, 2014, 12:09:05 AM
My name is Zach, but I go by Legitosity online.
Quote from: Legitosity on December 16, 2014, 12:09:05 AM
My current goal is to join a Drum and Bugle Corp, which would happen this summer!
Quote from: Legitosity on December 16, 2014, 08:46:39 AM
I play Trombone, but march Euphonium and if I have to, I'll march Tuba.

Whoa, weird...

My name IRL is also Zach, and I also play trombone. 

I'm also auditioning for a drum corps in the not-so distant future, but my goal is to join the Bluecoats.  I have been a fan of them for a while now, but they haven't been my favorite until I saw them preform TILT. TILT was (visually) my favorite show I've ever seen live.  It was astounding.

We should play Battlefront together sometime!  One of the trombone players at my school also plays Battlefront, so we could all chat over a few games.

Welcome to SWBFgamers!  :cheers:

Quote from: Shazam on December 16, 2014, 02:24:12 PM
Whoa, weird...

My name IRL is also Zach, and I also play trombone. 

I'm also auditioning for a drum corps in the not-so distant future, but my goal is to join the Bluecoats.  I have been a fan of them for a while now, but they haven't been my favorite until I saw them preform TILT. TILT was (visually) my favorite show I've ever seen live.  It was astounding.

We should play Battlefront together sometime!  One of the trombone players at my school also plays Battlefront, so we could all chat over a few games.

Welcome to SWBFgamers!  :cheers:

BROTHERS  :tu:

Tilt was fantastic, the last minute with the synthesizer gives me chills every time.

Quote from: Legitosity on December 16, 2014, 10:09:16 AM
Blue Coats show last year "Tilt" is freaking amazing, if you could watch the finals video -- it's stunning.
I just watched, it's great