Introduction!

Started by Legitosity, December 16, 2014, 12:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone!

My name is Zach, but I go by Legitosity online.

I'm the co-owner of the SWBF2 PC clan {Dark}!

I found this site because I was looking to do some simple modding on our server, and you guys have some pretty awesome guides! You guys do seem pretty friendly ;) and I hope I get to know you all better!

I saw you were planning on having a 10th anniversary event! We would love to join you guys or even help host on our server!

A little bit about me though...

I'm 19, and just finished my first semester of college. I'm looking into majoring in Informatics, which is a pretty broad computer field. I'm hoping to become a web developer! I love playing video games, obviously. I play SWBF2 and League of Legends. I also really like Halo and the Super Smash Bros series. My current goal is to join a Drum and Bugle Corp, which would happen this summer!

Hopefully I'll get to know you all soon!

- Legit

Hello, and welcome to the SWBFGamers site! :)

Hey there! Welcome to our cozy little domain. :cheers:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Welcome. It's nice to see so many new members joining. Do you play battlefront 1?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

welcome !
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Greetings!
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 16, 2014, 05:29:46 AM
Do you play battlefront 1?
the million dollar question

Quote from: Legitosity on December 16, 2014, 12:09:05 AM
My current goal is to join a Drum and Bugle Corp, which would happen this summer!
what instrument?

December 16, 2014, 08:46:39 AM #10 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:12:30 AM by Legitosity
Thanks everyone!

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 16, 2014, 05:29:46 AM
Welcome. It's nice to see so many new members joining. Do you play battlefront 1?

I do not play battlefront 1, although I think I have the CD lying around my house... When I go home this weekend for break I'll look for it! Do a majority of you guys play bf1? Because I don't recognize most of you :(

EDIT: Since I've only played bf2, what in-game names do you all play by? Maybe then I'll remember ;O

Quote from: Joseph on December 16, 2014, 08:37:33 AM
what instrument?

This past weekend I auditioned for Phantom Regiment, and sadly I was just below the cut off line. I'm not to disappointed though because that was my first DCI camp ever. I learned a lot and if I was able to re-audition I would definitely make it because I know what to expect. Last night I bought the audition packet for Blue Stars! I'm confident I can make it there :) I play Trombone, but march Euphonium and if I have to, I'll march Tuba.

December 16, 2014, 09:10:28 AM #11 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:24:55 AM by Norwood
The majority of the members of this site play Battlefront 1, but there are also many like me who play both.

Edit: I play in SWBF1 as BOB.ldr.Mirky, and used the same name in SWBF2 as well until recently, but the SWBF2 clan branch, (Never really successful.) is joining a clan union I'm helping form.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

You should dig out the disc for the reunion! GL on the audition, in a closely related parallel universe I might have done that (drumline). I still go on DCI youtube binges a couple times per year.

Quote from: Norwood on December 16, 2014, 09:10:28 AM
I play in SWBF1 as BOB.ldr.Mirky, and used the same name in SWBF2 as well until recently, but the SWBF2 clan branch, (Never really successful.) is joining a clan union I'm helping form.

Right on! Is it a new clan?

Quote from: Joseph on December 16, 2014, 09:36:42 AM
You should dig out the disc for the reunion! GL on the audition, in a closely related parallel universe I might have done that (drumline). I still go on DCI youtube binges a couple times per year.

I definitely will! & Thank you very much! I'm supa excited to march, DCI youtube binges are a must  :)  Blue Coats show last year "Tilt" is freaking amazing, if you could watch the finals video -- it's stunning.