Modders that have given blanket permission to us to host mods

Started by Led, March 31, 2012, 10:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I didn't know we had a one of these?

I don't know how much it will matter until I release a bit more (I plan to do that as a side thing while working on the Unity project, so I don't burn myself out), but you've got my permission if you want it.

I want this to be 100% clear: only SWBFGamers, ModDB and GameToast have permission to host my mods or assets. No other site may host my content.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Gametoast and SWBFGamers is where I only release my mods.
My YouTube Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/R6GFL1993
Don't forget to subscribe, and like my videos!

Quote from: Led on March 31, 2012, 10:38:41 AM
Here is a list of modders that have given use blanket permission to host their mods/tools etc.

If you wish to be added to this list then please reply to this post.

Jedikiller
Led
Sleepkiller
Phobos (permission revoked by phobos for items after 7/2012)
J-Dee
Sereja
Unit33
Napseeker
Ginev (gogo12)
snake
tirpider
Deagle
Porchwookie
Ty294
ggctuk
Kit Fisto
Anyder

What do you mean led?
WIP: Undead troopers side mod.

Interested in modding? Check out the HALLOWEEN COMPETITION 2017! - http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=12410.msg116816;topicseen#new

It means the modders listed have explicitly given this site permission to host their mods there. It doesn't mean that it's the only place that those mods can be hosted (indeed, a lot of content on here is also on GameToast or ModDB).
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Quote from: Moroff on September 01, 2017, 08:34:58 AM

What do you mean led?

Right, like Gistech has mentioned.  I will also mention that it is also good practice for websites to get permission from modders before hosting their work.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I give permission for any site to host my custom content I post, as long as I get credit for making it.  :tu:
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.

Just realized I never added to this thread. Huh.

Well, in any case, I will also give blanket permission. All I ask is that if any of my stuff is used, please credit me  :tu:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.