I need help

Started by Javier, September 25, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 25, 2017, 12:51:30 AM Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 08:14:05 PM by Javier
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I do not know if it's okay to post this here but hey, I'm at the moment with the google translator since my speech is not English, Spanish is my language but I installed the star wars battlefront 1 pc and when I fly with "gunship" the ship becomes unmanageable in flight, pressing accelerate and bend at the same time the ship is leaving the map very fast and I can not stop it. this is a rare species, just like the "aat" and "stap" of the droids when I double start to spin without stopping to explode, it is all very strange, if anyone knows that number or letter must change ODF I will be happy. Thank you and sorry if you did not understand with the translator.  :tu:

And another thing, I'm doing a battle "cis vs imp" the only thing I lack are the radio sounds does anyone know where to download? the other sounds of shots or deaths I already have.

edit: I just finished fixing the theme of the voices of radios in (cis vs imp) and also the AAT (of the cis) and Fightertank (of the clones) It revolved without stopping! I only miss the "STAP". I think I have to investigate a little more as I did with the others.