Swbfdays - last Saturday of every month.

Started by {PLA}gdh92, September 20, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
SWBFdays are back! If you want to play in big games again without the effort of official tournaments simply make an effort to play on the last Saturday of every month.

There's no special rules, this is just a way to get us all playing together again. Most people will start at 1EST/6GMT but it doesn't matter when you join as players will be around all day depending on their timezone.

Please spread the word to all players active and inactive. There's still hundreds of players of battlefront and with a bit of luck and effort we can busy servers again.  :tu:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I like this Idea! :cheer:
WIP: Undead troopers side mod.

Interested in modding? Check out the HALLOWEEN COMPETITION 2017! - http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=12410.msg116816;topicseen#new

Thanks, I gave it a try a few years ago and Anyder asked that I brought it back again as part of his swbfspy engagement. Hopefully it goes well.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Sounds like a good plan! Hopefully TAC will be interested in participating!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper