Swbf1 server issue

Started by Sandman, August 01, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So...is the swbf server blocked now? It's not appearing at all in the lobby..has a message about people being blocked...Jesus,  this feud is ridiculous..I've got a gang that just wants to play

Look like 2 players on in there right now.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Sandman on August 01, 2017, 07:34:39 PM
So...is the swbf server blocked now? It's not appearing at all in the lobby..has a message about people being blocked...Jesus,  this feud is ridiculous..I've got a gang that just wants to play

I've sent you a PM, Sandman.  If you want to see ridiculous, look in the forum board I have given you access to.  Feel free to tell me what maps you want or you host your own server.

Yeah..I agree with u..it's ridiculous on Phobos part that's for sure..it's sent you an email concerning you putting up a server..that'd be great..it's asked for a few modified changes if that's alright..the for the quick reply fellas

That last post should read "I" sent you a email

Thanks, I will check my email and make the changes for tomorrow evening.  Happy gaming.

OK, thanks to oldsnake, we have your requested server up and running.  Let us know if any of the maps crash.   :cheers: