Whats your favorite sport and why?

Started by Helios, November 28, 2012, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mine is Soccer because it is fast paced, you kick a ball, and its been in my blood for quite the while back.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

NASCAR and hockey, hockey to me is just an enjoyable sport. NASCAR is the same way, I have ALWAYS been a racing fanatic.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on November 28, 2012, 03:05:17 PM
NASCAR and hockey, hockey to me is just an enjoyable sport. NASCAR is the same way, I have ALWAYS been a racing fanatic.
i greatly dislike hockey, and NASCAR is pretty cool though.

Hockey and NASCAR to me are arguably the toughest sports out there, NASCAR drivers experience the same amount of G forces as astronauts, and, hockey there are so many checks and fights. Soccer is pretty fun to play too.

Quote from: Josh on November 28, 2012, 03:08:56 PM
Soccer is pretty fun to play too.
I know right!! lolz  :rofl:

Besides Esport?
I absolutely love playing basketball. It is my passion. And I used to skateboard a lot some years ago. Recently I discovered snowboarding, which is a lot of fun, too. But it costs pretty much.
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

my favorite is dodgeball, lots of fun. NASCAR is cool too  8)

Football, because Tom Brady.

No seriously, Football is just an amazing sport. Watching Mark Sanchez run into his own guy and then fumble the ball is pretty sweet too.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Ultimate Frisbee, Brodie Smith is how I picture god.

Quote from: Josh on November 28, 2012, 03:08:56 PM
Hockey and NASCAR to me are arguably the toughest sports out there
Ah Hehe. I don't wanna start a fight or anything but A LOT of sports are tougher than NASCAR. And Hockey? Well I'm pretty sure Water Polo is harder/tougher than that.

My favorite sport is Baseball. I suck at it but I love to play it. I also like Water Polo and Swimming. Those are the sports I play and are moderatly good at.  ;)

Quote from: Phobos on November 28, 2012, 03:47:11 PM
my favorite is dodgeball, lots of fun. NASCAR is cool too  8)
Dodgeball is pretty cool isnt it, me and my buddies play free for all dodgeball, and there are no limits on where to hit so things get hurt at times  :XD:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 28, 2012, 04:14:23 PM
Well I'm pretty sure Water Polo is harder/tougher than that.
im a fan of both water and regular Polo :tu:

November 28, 2012, 05:09:13 PM #11 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:16:12 PM by Josh
 I believe people believe their favorite sport is the toughest, because they aren't as exposed to other sports and how hard those are. I believe every sport is tougher in different ways.

Ok Josh I have an idea! :D How about we have a friendly debate on which is tougher, Water Polo or Hocky?
You can go first. :)

November 28, 2012, 05:35:57 PM #13 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:38:48 PM by Josh
Hockey and water polo to me are the same amount of toughness, but NASCAR and water polo...

NASCAR would be tougher because, you can crash badly, you can get into fights, you can DIE, you have many so many g forces while going into turns, and in water polo you get shoved hard.

November 28, 2012, 05:38:19 PM #14 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:49:13 PM by {212}Mart
My favorites are baseball and track. Im okay at baseball, i don't want to brag but I made high school varsity track and I was in 8th grade and freshman year :D . i might not even try out this year since im out of shape because of swbf :P . IMO nascar doesn't involve any real skill...dodge ball is more like a warm up activity IMO. also my school is in the state championship for football...saturday is championship game :cheer: