More SWBF2 please.

Started by Carbon27, July 15, 2013, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: UNIT 33 on July 16, 2013, 09:28:50 AM
The Steam green lighting system doesn't work that way, you can't just request random titles, the devs have to submit it themselves.Well I've ordered it. So later means next week maybe.
So we could do a massive letter campaign to LucasArts? Or Bob Iger? It's worth a try.
I got a letter from Kathleen Kennedy (head of Lucasfilm) after I sent a letter asking for TCW to come back. If we get enough people to do that then maybe we could get something.
We could coordinate with people on YouTube like Tuggie, Towellie and other major SWBF people. It is do-able and a good way to spend our time rather than making "We are going under!" topics every 2 weeks.  ;)

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on July 16, 2013, 09:31:45 AM
this might be the last free summer I have before I start with a summer job next year (turning 17 this December anyway). I really hope to make the most of my time with this game, while I still can! On top of that, I also start Grade 11 this year, and chances are I won't be in-game at all! :(
I'm in the same boat as you and Grade 11 is the hardest year in high school. Even though I don't play online (due to technical reasons) my activity will be reduced.

I say let's figure out a way to get SWBFI on steam through coordination with great SWBF supporters.

The thought of SWBF on Steam has been around for a while.  The game publisher/LA/Disney would have to do it.  I don't know how to contact them.

SWBF2 sells for about $5 on steam when it's on sale. 

What to charge for a 10 year old game that no longer officially supports MP-- $1 ?

Yes, I would buy it, to go along with my 5 or 6 other copies of SWBF.  But I think they must have already run the numbers, and determined if would cost too much to "steamify" it than what they think they could make.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet