Star Wars humble bundle!

Started by Carbon27, February 03, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, Thank you very much!
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

February 12, 2015, 01:38:14 PM #16 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 01:51:55 PM by Gold Man
Yarg, I'd have loved to get SWRC. Lots of fun mods for that game I hear.

Debating if I should go for TFU 2 or Jedi Knight. Though I assume by the time I've decided the codes will be gone.

EDIT: Got TFU2. Impulses, ya know?

I just realised that they added the newer games to the original link.  :slap:

Good news for anyone who wants them though. :)

Help yourselves again, it's the bottom 3.

https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=Ad3xubDGFrbdZDs5

I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

February 12, 2015, 05:52:18 PM #18 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 08:10:01 PM by ToastedBread
@{PLA}gdh92 - Thanks for your generosity! I wanted Starfighter but silly me accidentally ended-up claiming the download page instead of just the key. :dry:

Whilst I'm figuring out how to unclaim the page, the gift links for the Jedi Knight games are below, for anyone who wants it. :)

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Dfq6VvBsn5PC3Tfs

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=uCXVF8BzcFxu8aZA

Sorry again, and thanks so much for your generosity!

Absolutely epic.
I had most of these games, but for at least three of them the CDs are so badly scratched that I'm afraid they won't survive another install (JKDF2, KoTOR 1 and 2).  And I still play all of them on and off... SOOOOO...  I just bought the whole thing.  I'm so excited to actually have DF on PC and working.  I never actually played it because the CD at home didn't work.
The recent addition did make this worth it though:  I actually didn't have Outcast or Starfighter (I had it for PS2 but my PS2 quit reading those blue discs years ago).
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

No problem toastedbread. If there's any keys you don't want you can just post them here directly.  :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 13, 2015, 01:06:13 AM
No problem toastedbread. If there's any keys you don't want you can just post them here directly.  :)

And here're the keys from the Humble download page.
I took Starfighter; JK2 and JKDF2 gift links are in my post above. :)

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ - VYYRD-RJEWR-W468A
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™ - TPIJW-JFJHC-J4ET4
Star Wars™: Dark Forces - 3GJJ4-7P59T-J422I
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II - W66F3-PAHBF-52K27
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™ - J8YAE-NFDK5-9PA9G
Star Wars™ Republic Commando - EQ7I6-XVQ48-M8CEJ
Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack - ZIX6Q-AH75X-74VY2
Star Wars™ The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edition - 4PN94-9RJZD-80VIZ
Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II - 0FY3F-2LVW2-CD5KG

Yarg, everytime I try to grab an SWRC key Steam says its a duplicate (meaning it's already been activated).

Quote from: Gold Man on February 13, 2015, 05:41:53 AM
Yarg, everytime I try to grab an SWRC key Steam says its a duplicate (meaning it's already been activated).

Don't worry, I plan on getting the pack. (can't guarantee it though) I have SWRC, you can have my key if I get it.  :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on February 13, 2015, 06:13:56 AM
Don't worry, I plan on getting the pack. (can't guarantee it though) I have SWRC, you can have my key if I get it.  :)
Thanks, Carbon! :D

February 15, 2015, 12:44:24 PM #25 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:09:06 PM by Carbon27
With Starfighter being included, I couldn't help myself from buying this.  I have most of the games on a physical disk, but a couple (Expansion(s) of EaW don't work, for example) have problems running. Here are the games I have no use for.

KotOR 1/2

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Dark Forces 1

Battlefront 2

Message me if you want one, but, only one with the exception of the KotOR games. I will bundle those unless you would rather just have one.

If it has been a couple days and one has not been taken but you have already gotten one, feel free to ask for another game.

I may add more games if I can fix my physical versions.

I cannot guarantee the codes after March 5th.

February 23, 2015, 07:34:49 PM #26 Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 07:36:52 PM by Droideka
I've already played some of these games quite a lot (Empire at War, the KOTOR's), but I'm really looking forward to finally playing Republic Commando and the Jedi Knight games. My only wish is that KOTOR 3 was in this new bundle  ;)

Also I already have a steam key for SWBF2. If anybody here doesn't have it and wants a key, PM me.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

There's another good deal on Humble Bundle if anyone's interested. I also have a Kane and Lynch collection key that I don't want. 0THRZ-MBWX8-33L9L 
It's an adult game so don't download/blame me if you shouldn't be playing it. ;)

All the codes have already been used...

I don't know if I should make a new topic or change the title of the old one or whatever, sorry if I did the wrong thing or whatnot.  Don't hesitate to change anything if you feel like another option to be better.   :)

Anyways, Steam is offering a mere 22.00$ for the Star Wars titles on steam.  You get the following with the pack:

Star Wars Battlefront® II, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, Star Wars Republic Commando™, Star Wars Starfighter™, Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars® Empire at War™: Gold Pack, STAR WARS® THE FORCE UNLEASHED II, STAR WARS®: Knights of the Old Republic™ II, STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

The games are individually 70% off, which is a great deal!

Just a heads up for those who may not have seen the Humble Bumble for whatever reason.  This also includes games that where not included in the Humble Bumble.