Algebra Sucks

Started by Ultimo, February 12, 2013, 07:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm glad you are all happy to talk about math! Yeah thanks for the "goodbye's" and "cya Later's", guys...  :dry:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on February 13, 2013, 10:20:10 AM
I'm glad you are all happy to talk about math! Yeah thanks for the "goodbye's" and "cya Later's", guys...  :dry:
The topic name is "Algebra Sucks" Not "Say goodbye because I am grounded"  :D

At any rate I find Algebra extremely easy and it was one of my favorite classes :tu:

P.S. Hope to see you back sooner than later, Nobility  :wave:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Aye, see ya later Nobility! :D

Mathematics indeed! Academics ha ha ha!  Oh sorry it's just great being in the creative industry sometimes.

Nobody's great at everything but you should give it your best shot anyway.

Quote from: -[212]- Mart on February 13, 2013, 03:44:55 AM
My county is weird, we took algerba 1 then 2, now we are taking geometry, I had gotten all A's and B's until I reached pre algebra in 7th, to me it was so difficult, then in 8th in Algebra 1 I failed a quarter...Algebra 2 I did way better, now I love algebra, so easy, but right now I'm in geometry, I hate proofs....
It's like that very much over here in Ye Olde Kentucky Home, except I'm still in middle school(jr high) and I am taking geometry in 8th grade :( Algebra was easy but in per-algebra I know what he means by 'mental' teacher because my teacher hit us but he got fired the next year so I can't really complain.  :XD:
Anyway I hope to see again soon Nobility!

Algebra is pretty easy for me. I like Geometry better.

I'm a math terrorist, with close ties to Al-Gebra, with weapons of mass instruction

Quote from: Dbiz on February 14, 2013, 02:24:48 PM
I'm a math terrorist, with close ties to Al-Gebra, with weapons of mass instruction
Lol! Nice

Cool, I want some !!

that nearly killed me! WIN  :champ: :champ:

Sorry I said anything about "No Goodbye's" or wutever. The stress of trying to sneak online gets to me. Also, after re-reading my Report Card in Algebra, I realized that I have Perfect Scores (100, A+) on all my homework assignments, but I've somehow failed all of the tests.  ???
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on February 15, 2013, 07:28:36 PM
Sorry I said anything about "No Goodbye's" or wutever. The stress of trying to sneak online gets to me. Also, after re-reading my Report Card in Algebra, I realized that I have Perfect Scores (100, A+) on all my homework assignments, but I've somehow failed all of the tests.  ???
Tell me about it  :dry:

My lowest mark last semester was an 85 :D yay things will probably change next year :(
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

My lowest mark last report was a 95, in per-enginnerring which should be a fun class but we have the worst teacher so we get nothing done.

Most teachers grade homework on wheter it is completed or not, not if it is right. I mean really, who has the time to grade 100 papers everyday? Not to mention quizzes and tests. That is why I write random stuff down sometimes for a 100 lol.