Star Wars Battlefront News! Battlefront Suggestions!

Started by SWBFCentral, October 13, 2013, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have created a video of some Battlefront news that has not previously been mentioned here,
Something i didnt mention in the video is that the forum post got Stickied, so Dice are obviously interested in hearing what we have to say!

Any feedback would be fantastic, feel free to comment, and like if you enjoy the video.
This is the first time ive posted a news video here, So im hoping to get to know you guys better! leave your opinions below!
Thank you for your time and patience,
Conor.
This is my Star Wars Battlefront news channel, feel free to check it out if you are looking for a good place to catch up on the latest Battlefront News.
www.YouTube.com/SWBFCentral

Since I'm subscribed I saw this video before you posted here but to all who have yet to subscribe go and do it right now! These videos are my go to place for SWBF3 news.

What mod were you playing in this video? Was that SWBFII Extreme?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 14, 2013, 09:06:20 AM
Since I'm subscribed I saw this video before you posted here but to all who have yet to subscribe go and do it right now! These videos are my go to place for SWBF3 news.

What mod were you playing in this video? Was that SWBFII Extreme?
I do believe that it was :) Thank you for your support!
I want to do a video soon containing Space Angruya , That map along with the Turbolasers Mod is awesome :)
This is my Star Wars Battlefront news channel, feel free to check it out if you are looking for a good place to catch up on the latest Battlefront News.

I'd love to play as a Jedi or Sith with a variety of force powers, where you can switch (in-game) from one force power to the other, like in the Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy game; with Force Push, Force Pull, Force lightning, Force Protect, Force Absorb, Mind Trick, etc. But at the same time preserve the battlefront feel and competitiveness to the game with an assortment of weapons available to all troops. In short, it would be nice to play as a true Jedi/Sith with all their natural abilities. Battlefront 1 never accomplished that. And I never could play BF 2 as a mac user.
... Also, more than anything, I'd love to be able to make maps and mods on my MacPro and not have to use a PC to do it. Hopefully us Mac users won't be cast aside again.

BTW, I do like the idea of having a multi-player Galactic Conquest mode, where you can organize your own troops. That would be sweet.

Thanks :) I think it would be cool to have customisable force powers, HOWEVER, they should just be powers selectable from a list, And nothing too crazy/stupid ;) It would be awesome to have space battles containing 30+ ships, Perhaps 50% of them are destroyers/frigates and are filler and not essential, but it helps to bag out the atmosphere, and make it awesome :) that and flying as anakin in his actis 2 through a net of Recusants and Munificents just to attack a control ship would be awesome :)

If Dice, realy wish to hear gamers suggestings, it's could be nice. After watching first BF3 gameplay video, I may post a few feedbacks... Still, I have no any clue, if they have any official page for this...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I feel as though they may not take many requests into account, as I have no doubt they have their own ideas for BF3. I would like them to, but unfortunately, I don't see EA doing a whole lot of request-taking.

<insert witty signature here>

Quote from: RC-1498 on October 17, 2013, 09:00:04 AM
I feel as though they may not take many requests into account, as I have no doubt they have their own ideas for BF3. I would like them to, but unfortunately, I don't see EA doing a whole lot of request-taking.
Also, they aren't going to just take everyones suggestions.. there are.. well, alot of people that would be more than happen to have the game customized their own way. I wouldn't take suggestions if I were in their shoes.