Phobos Map Skin HD Screensavers

Started by Phobos, June 25, 2013, 01:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finally! A descent ScreenSaver for SWBF..

Very pretty, thanks for sharing Phobos!

those are pretty cool pictures, some of those bespin pictures look pretty trippy.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Groovy, indeed.

btw, What are those troopers on Hoth: Twilight 1 doing?

Thanks, 16x anisotropic filtering really helps improve the quality of map skins by about 50% I would say.

As for the troopers, it's another 16x filter bug I saw when using freecam as a pilot in the hanger base. At long distance the low msh deform in weird ways. Maybe they thought they could be snowmobiletroopers?

Also on citadel I saw a dark jet hovering around like a clone jet, which is strange since the jet ODF settings are stock.

Quote from: Phobos on June 25, 2013, 08:41:42 PM
Thanks, 16x anisotropic filtering really helps improve the quality of map skins by about 50% I would say.

As for the troopers, it's another 16x filter bug I saw when using freecam as a pilot in the hanger base. At long distance the low msh deform in weird ways. Maybe they thought they could be snowmobiletroopers?

Also on citadel I saw a dark jet hovering around like a clone jet, which is strange since the jet ODF settings are stock.
To fix the AI doing odd stuff in free camera just press "delete" then press it again and the AI should be in their correct poses. :)

Here is my latest addition,

Yavin IV: Temple Flooded
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I think that flooded Yavin is my favourite... it looks great!