SWBFGamers: The Battle Royale Mod

Started by SleepKiller, April 20, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 20, 2013, 04:03:00 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:05:50 AM by UNIT 33
I couldn't write an intro so I put this smiley here instead.   :bonk:

Now, your probably wondering what this topic is about. Allow to explain, if you've played Smash Bros start thinking about it. Now start thinking about it in a FPS form with SWBF style gameplay. Now start thinking like that except the fighters are you.

Okay so basically, I had this mod idea to take people from SWBFGamers and convert them into a class that sort of fits them. After talking it through with Unit 33, we decided the best way to go about doing it would be to have you lot design your own class. Some classes for a few of the veterans around here will be designed by me. But most of you have to design the class yourself.

Ideally the class should have:

.A Custom Skin - Something you make yourself.
.Custom Weaponry - Something that is balanced and creative we don't want everyone having a Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle and  Grenade Launcher here.

Although you have wide freedom here while designing your class, please don't go and make the ultimate lag inducing and game breaking class. You need to stay reasonable, no giants or nano people here please. Stay reasonable.

Once you've finished with your class, you should zip up the ODF,MSHs,TGAs and anything else and send them to me. You can upload them at sites like mediafire.com. When sending me it, you should tell me who made any assets used in your mod if they are not your own. You should also understand that I may slightly edit your class if need be while integrating it with the overall mod.

Free Wallpaper!

Current Participants:

~AF!zZingGunFlower
Comfrost
Dbiz
GoldMan
Kitfisto
Led
Phobos
Republic Commando
411 Remnant
Roland
Sereja

Shazam
Sleepkiller
Snake
Unit33

If your interested please post below and submit your class to me before the 31st of May!
SUBMISSIONS CLOSED :panic:

Thats an awesome idea! I'm in! My Snake Warrior shall be glorious.  8)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 20, 2013, 06:29:41 PM #3 Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 06:49:26 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Hehehe, I think I'll actually complete this in time.

^ That looks amazing RC
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 21, 2013, 03:25:30 AM #6 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 03:28:22 AM by UNIT 33

CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Yeah I'm down for it. I'll be making the casual ATAT pilot featured in my profile picture. With some devious weapons of my own making.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

April 21, 2013, 09:06:23 AM #8 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:34:20 AM by Shazam
Yes! I'm in. I already have mine done, for the most part.(nevermind)

-edit:  I would suggest posting guidelines before everyone goes crazy and makes a class that is too powerful.

IE:
Max rockets for a rocket launcher = ___
Max hand-held grenades = ___
Max unit speed = ___

Stuff like that.

Sounds like fun.  Count me in :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Shazam on April 21, 2013, 09:06:23 AM
Yes! I'm in. I already have mine done, for the most part.(nevermind)

-edit:  I would suggest posting guidelines before everyone goes crazy and makes a class that is too powerful.

IE:
Max rockets for a rocket launcher = ___
Max hand-held grenades = ___
Max unit speed = ___

Stuff like that.
I honestly think that should be a given. I personally strongly dislike overpowered units, probably the only exception to that sort of mod type that I like is the AllTroopsFly Chaos mod. That was just brill.

This sounds like fun. I wish I had the modding skills to join in.
I do see one flaw where this is basically going to be a competition to see who can type the biggest numbers for their stats.  :rofl:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

April 21, 2013, 11:56:03 AM #12 Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:45:41 PM by UNIT 33
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on April 21, 2013, 11:54:41 AM
This sounds like fun. I wish I had the modding skills to join in.
I do see one flaw where this is basically going to be a competition to see who can type the biggest numbers for their stats.  :rofl:
You could always make a request and have someone make the odfs or skin of your desire.

April 21, 2013, 01:35:05 PM #13 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 01:44:22 PM by Snake
My Snake Legion Mandalorian:

[spoiler]

Epic Helmet:

Chest Clan Armor w/ Emblem:

-----
Changed up the arms:

[/spoiler]

Glorious..  8)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder