Leaving for football camp

Started by Shazam, June 25, 2012, 01:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know if I'm allowed to post in here, but I will be at football camp this week starting at 4:30 CST today until this Friday. So... if anyone needs me, I may log on to xfire on my iPod at very random times. (If the camp has WiFi)

Bye!  :wave:

Ok Sha-Zam. Have fun at the football camp!
Don't fail me again admiral.

Football? Or do you mean that farce that is American-Egg ball?

Cricket is for real men.

June 25, 2012, 01:56:05 PM #3 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:58:40 PM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
 :slap: No, not 'futball'. I am going to American football camp. I've never actually tried cricket, sounds interesting from what I've heard though.

Quote from: Darth Gamer on June 25, 2012, 01:35:00 PM
Ok Sha-Zam. Have fun at the football camp!
I will! Thanks!  :happy:

EDIT: I'm trying to finish modding my sides that I started a week ago, I just haven't had time. But, I messed up my rep folder, and I didn't want to redownload the entire toolbox. Is there any way someone could upload their side builders rep folder for me? If you aren't sure where to put it, try SpeedyShare. www.speedyshare.com

Thanks.

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on June 25, 2012, 01:56:05 PM
:slap: No, not 'futball'. I am going to American football camp. I've never actually tried cricket, sounds interesting from what I've heard though.

Cricket is fun to play and extremely boring to watch.

Have fun at the sporting sport-sport place.

Quote from: Unit 33 on June 25, 2012, 01:46:43 PM
Cricket is for real men.

Like this? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdzj8tQ8HM&feature=youtube_gdata_player ) Sorry I couldn't resist! :D Have fun at football camp! ( it's really all about baseball though... ;) )

Football camp's over, and I managed to survive. In case you don't know, I am just now starting high school, and those lineman are huge...  :o  I got tackled in a fun 10 minute game by some mammoth man and landed on my index finger. It broke instantly, and it caused me to drop the ball. Luckily, that happened on Thursday, so I didn't miss out on too much of the camp.

Anyways, I'm back. Hope I didn't miss out on too much, I will be checking the assets section right after I post this.  ;)

Before I left, I started work on fixing up my sides, and I totally messed it up. (Accidentally) Is there any way someone could upload their Side.LVL Toolbox, not the whole LVL Builders Toolbox. I have all the other tools, I just need the side builders again.

You can upload it to speedyshare ( www.speedyshare.com ) and link it to me through xfire or here if you want.

Great to be back!   :happy: