What Games do you like to play overall?

Started by Helios, October 17, 2012, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Gold Man on March 29, 2015, 10:25:10 AM
Hah, I'm too cheap to get a wheel for racing games. :P Always been using keyboard for racing, and it's relatively fun.

I also play NFS World off and on (cars are insanely expensive in the higher classes, if you have no skill mods/don't do treasure hunts daily). It's essentially taking both worlds from NFS Most Wanted and Carbon, merging Most Wanted into Carbon, and then making it a racing MMO. Granted, some cars will have awesome gripping power and others will be boats (the Audi R8s are boaty unfortunately), and it's more an arcade than a sim anyways. Still, free to play, and fun to play with (considering most players tend to have a C class car if they've been playing for a while).

If you ever get the game/have it and want to play it again, look me up on there sometime. I'm not on there now (Warframe is so much fun), but if you ever feel like it just hit me up and I'l go a few rounds with ya. :P

I definitely need to try it. Stupid internet is keeping me from it though, or even seeing videos of it. What is this, the 90s? :(

Autosport is on sale again. That game keeps going on sale, like every month it goes on like a 70% sale.

Quote from: Carbon27 on March 29, 2015, 05:16:00 AM
EDIT: A game I should have mentioned is NASCAR Heat. Whilst you probably aren't a fan of driving cars in circles for hours, it has plenty of non-NASCAR mods for it. I know you use windows 8 or 8.1, and my 8.1 machine does not run it more then 3FPS. My issue is also shared by another person, and to my knowledge he never got around it. But, there appears to be a demo so you could try that and see how it runs. http://www.fileplanet.com/48531/40000/fileinfo/NASCAR-Heat-Demo-v1.1

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Half-Life 2, Bioshock Infinite, Natural Selection 2 (my primary MP game these days), Dishonored, Mech Warrior Online.

Just to name a few.  :P
photobucket limit image removed

One reason I posted about this, is to get us involved in to more games. And the more I know about what you all play, the more succesful we can be at this. So far only two people have voted, I am awaiting more.

You can join our steam group, and then it is probably easy to see what a lot of us have  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Heh, I found a copy of Call of Duty 5 for a whole pound.
Seven years has not been kind to that particular online community.
Every server has a good number of hackers flying around insta-killing players as they spawn.

I obviously got it for the zombies mode... which is just as good as I remember.

Recently got into Trove as of yesterday, and I'm enjoying every minute of it! Although it uses Glyph for it's client (because the devs behind Trove are the guys behind Rift), that doesn't detract from the gameplay. I fully recommend if you want a simple, clean MMORPG to hop into that is voxel-based. :)

speedrunners is SOOOOOOO good if u have 2-3 other friends (cheaper on g2a i think) - 100% recommend

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

Quote from: Unit 33 on July 12, 2015, 04:31:24 PM
Heh, I found a copy of Call of Duty 5 for a whole pound.
Seven years has not been kind to that particular online community.
Every server has a good number of hackers flying around insta-killing players as they spawn.

I obviously got it for the zombies mode... which is just as good as I remember.

Wait you bought that for PC too? We outta hit it up sometime in a private match of zombie slaying!

WaW if I had anything to say was probably the last really good WW2 era game I'd played. Well that and MoH Airborne (but that had an extremely short campaign).
photobucket limit image removed

Quote from: Epifire on July 13, 2015, 09:33:52 AM
Wait you bought that for PC too? We outta hit it up sometime in a private match of zombie slaying!

WaW if I had anything to say was probably the last really good WW2 era game I'd played. Well that and MoH Airborne (but that had an extremely short campaign).
Naw, my housemate has a PS3. I'll be installing bootcamp as soon as my copy of Windows 7 turns up on the mail... so hopefully I'll play the PC version too.

I just bought Rocket League yesterday and it's fantastic. Me and nightfalcon played for awhile and it's the most fun I've had in a long time. I'd suggest everyone pick it up on steam, it's only 20 bucks  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

I love to play my own games. Some of them I placed on my website. I do enjoy playing SWBF with you guys, even though I'm not good at it. And I also enjoy playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on Tunngle, but only Team Death Match or Death Match if there aren't enough players for TDM. I grew bored by Terrorist Hunt and Story Mode. TDM is the only real threat that is provides a unique fun only multiplayer can provide.
I'm ~PFA~ Lord Satan, I love killing you on the battlefront and then devouring your souls for eternity :o

I'm a part of Lord Majesty's skillful clan of leaders.