Cant play SWBF2 :|

Started by dsharpie, October 15, 2009, 06:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can't play SWBF 2.  I uninstalled it  and then I lost the manual so I don't have the code for installing it and I can't find the game with the manual for PC anywhere.  Anyone got any help?

You uninstalled it? Generally, before uninstalling, CDkey information can be found in the Registry. If you have a Windows-savvy friend, you may be able to recover it from there. Or find the manual.

Your other options are to contact Lucasarts, get a copy off Steam, or buy one of someone else (like me :P). Each option will likely end up costing you time/money.

There are other ways, but we don't talk about that on here.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

If you call LucasArts you might be able to get a CD key from them.

LucasArts won't give you a CD Key unless there was a printing error on the game manual or another reason for an illegible CD Key.

Trust me, I tried to fool them. XD

#TYBG

I was at Gamestop and they had a huge bucket filled with PC games but I couldn't find SWBF2 anywhere.  Looks like I'm stuck with SWBF1.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I was about to suggest that!

It's not a bad price either, as you don't need a CD Key or even a CD! The only catch is that it must be run through the Steam app.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

guess what i got off ebay, i bought swbf1 and 2 for around 20 bucks. that was maybe one or two years ago i think. prices should be about same.