SWBF Reveal at SW Celebration

Started by Rayce, March 19, 2015, 10:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 19, 2015, 10:42:44 AM Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 06:15:05 PM by Commander Awesome
The new Battlefront is confirmed to be revealed at Star Wars Celebration 2015 in Anaheim on April 17th:
http://starwars.ea.com/news/battlefront-to-debut-at-celebration

Video by BattlefrontUpdates about it:

They also confirmed that it will appear on current gen consoles... although I swear they confirmed that ages ago.

Kewl. Looking forward to it, though I hope they worked on the SP more than they have done with the BF series. If we don't get IA, I at least want a campaign as engrossing as the Bad Company games.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Can't wait to see gameplay, if they are going to show that.

i will be there do you guys want me to fill in EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT IT?????

Quote from: hellish hellbird on March 19, 2015, 08:39:10 PM
i will be there do you guys want me to fill in EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT IT?????
Oh how exciting. Please do report back on everything.

ill try and either film alot or figure a way to get alot of details for you guys

So hyped bout dis one guys! So hyped I'm back to work on my old map projects already.  :XD:

Quote from: hellish hellbird on March 19, 2015, 08:39:10 PM

Please do inform us! Been all over the press/community coverage, and the suspense is killing me!
photobucket limit image removed

EA said they are going to release a new Star Wars Battlefront 3 trailer on April 17 at 10:30 a.m. Pacific / 1:30 p.m. Eastern

Maybe you could field some questions if they're taking them too?

I'd like to know hwo they're differentiating this game from their Battlefield series, because some people still think this will amount to "Star Wars Battlefield". And what they are going to do with the single player experience, given SP is as big a factor in previous entries in the SWBF series as MP.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Here's teaser pic ahead of the trailer.
Notice the stealth inclusion of 'EA' in the logo.

Nice, and now we wait for the legitimate trailer!

3 more days...

So they've been revealing more of the picture over time...
I guess it's a jumptrooper?