Will you be playing the new Death Star DLC?

Started by Luna-old, September 10, 2016, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: TheGangstarTY on September 13, 2016, 11:41:28 AM
Is your conquest even complete yet?
When you're done, 1v1 me on Walker Assault.
I'll take you up on that offer when I'm not constantly working, which at this rate will be next year.

Going through my old posts to find that quote is both impressive and terrifying.

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 13, 2016, 12:20:36 PM
Optimistic for the sequel? I'm worried about it, seeing how they've had the poor choice of heroes, I doubt they'll add heroes that are logical.

I would suggest they would be driven to amend the less successful features of the game in order to make more money.

Quote from: Cdt Fox on September 13, 2016, 11:02:45 AM
Apparently a lot of great modeers who loved swbf 2 and swbf 1 are shiny, including me and you lol....just because we like this game.

I used to like it, too. I was referring to the main base of customers indeed, the whiny kids who just enjoys the new shiny graphics. This game was badly rushed, just like any EA game (take a look at The Sims 4 for example) and this buggs me a lot.
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

September 14, 2016, 02:02:09 PM #32 Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:05:32 PM by Commander Awesome
Quote from: i2Bros on September 14, 2016, 05:34:07 AM
I used to like it, too. I was referring to the main base of customers indeed, the whiny kids who just enjoys the new shiny graphics. This game was badly rushed, just like any EA game (take a look at The Sims 4 for example) and this buggs me a lot.
It sounds like you're calling anyone who likes EA games an idiot. There's a lot more that I enjoy about the game just just its graphics. I know it was rushed and I know it's overpriced. I just didn't let that stop my enjoyment of it. Hell, I own several other EA games, including Battlefield 4 and SWTOR. I hate EA's business practices, but I like their games. Also, the other gaming giants, such as Activision and Nintendo, aren't any better. So you might as well boycott every single game from a large publisher.

While I'm personally disappointed with the game, I can see why some people like it. I really like that the gameplay is more dynamic than the originals ( especially with the jump pack ) and the fact that you spawn closer to the action. Combat was always more drawn out in the originals but in this one you can take down 3-4 players in a matter of seconds.