Will you be playing the new Death Star DLC?

Started by Luna-old, September 10, 2016, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If the DLC is released separately later, then I might get it. But I'm not paying £30 or more for the season pass. 
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 11, 2016, 02:49:36 PM
If the DLC is released separately later, then I might get it. But I'm not paying £30 or more for the season pass. 
Doesn't it release for individual purchase like a few days later?

Quote from: Ltin on September 11, 2016, 03:31:41 PM

Not in EA's book. I wish it did though, I would've gone for the Bespin DLC.

Nevermind, I think you can actually, I remember seeing it. It took me a while to find the individual purchase though. I think I had to do it on the Web Browser rather than the Origin Application.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

You can buy them separately for $15 each, which adds up to $60 for all expansions. Season Pass is $50.

Quote from: Ltin on September 11, 2016, 03:31:41 PM

Two weeks.
Wusi best ever Swbf2
http://i.imgur.com/2jizSKw.jpg

Wusi rq
http://i.imgur.com/KESelEN.jpg

Birdo best ever Swbf2

Long live -SR- greatest Swbf2 clan!

It might add up to more, but at least you can split it up over the amount of a few months. So that you're not spending it all at once.

No, the game sucked in my opinion, it bugged me a lot when I played it. Maybe it's a good thing, since we won't leave the original games for the new expensive crap. Let the sw shinies play this .
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Quote from: i2Bros on September 13, 2016, 02:29:54 AM
No, the game sucked in my opinion, it bugged me a lot when I played it. Maybe it's a good thing, since we won't leave the original games for the new expensive crap. Let the sw shinies play this <censored>.
I'm a shiny?

I think it's a pretty rad game to be honest.
I love a game that I can pick up an play, considering I don't seem to have time for any other kind of gameplay at the moment.

It does well to instil the 'arcade' feeling that was specific to the original game.

Fight me, I have admin powers.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 13, 2016, 10:26:19 AM
I'm a shiny?

Apparently a lot of great modeers who loved swbf 2 and swbf 1 are shiny, including me and you lol....just because we like this game.
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

I use to like the game, but played too much of it and got burnt out on it. And ever since, I didn't like playing the game.

Quote from: Unit 33 on September 13, 2016, 10:38:27 AM
Fight me, I have admin powers.

Is your conquest even complete yet?
Quote from: Unit 33 on April 14, 2014, 03:56:44 PM
My dreams of conquest are almost complete...

When you're done, 1v1 me on Walker Assault.

Quote from: Unit 33 on September 13, 2016, 10:38:27 AM
I think it's a pretty rad game to be honest.
I love a game that I can pick up an play, considering I don't seem to have time for any other kind of gameplay at the moment.

It does well to instil the 'arcade' feeling that was specific to the original game.

I agree. Well, I wouldn't say "pretty rad" but I can play it. I just think the DLC is way too overpriced. Perhaps reduce the price by 90% and I'll buy it.

However that's because I don't exactly have a proper job, my only source of income is currently YouTube :XD: I understand that due to technological advancements, we want more out of a game like up to date graphics and the highest quality sound along with the perfect AI yet this costs the developers a lot more time and money. But EA are :censored: anyway so why pay them?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

For me the game was a disappointment so I haven't got any DLC,  I think a lot more should have been included in the original game.

Don't get me wrong, it was a fun game but it's not something I've felt the urge to go back to, I think they should have concentrated on a few less modes, added some maps and made troops a bit more varied and satisfying to use (I know that's hard to explain).

If they fixed the spawn points so you actually had a battle front I would be happy so I'm optimistic for the sequel.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Optimistic for the sequel? I'm worried about it, seeing how they've had the poor choice of heroes, I doubt they'll add heroes that are logical.

September 13, 2016, 12:43:59 PM #29 Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:52:20 PM by Commander Awesome
Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 13, 2016, 12:20:36 PM
Optimistic for the sequel? I'm worried about it, seeing how they've had the poor choice of heroes, I doubt they'll add heroes that are logical.
I honestly don't see how they could screw up the First Order and Resistance heroes. There aren't that many to begin with, so they'll probably either have to make stuff up or include characters introduced in VIII.

I mean, here's what they have to work with:

Resistance:
Rey
Finn
Poe
Chewie
Luke?

First Order:
Kylo Ren
Captain Phasma
Genaral Hux
Boba Fett? Snoke?? A Knight of Ren????

I honestly am optimistic, as I believe they'll make up for the shortcomings of the previous game. The fact it will have a campaign is evidence of that.

Slightly off topic: why do we keep making these threads? They always end up going down this same path.