What Games do you like to play overall?

Started by Helios, October 17, 2012, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I remember playing Duck Hunt with the Nintendo Zapper and Super Mario, as well as Super Mario Bros. 3. Still wish I could play that thing again, unfortunately it's crowded by a bunch of junk, and the controllers no longer work. :(

January 19, 2013, 06:15:49 PM #91 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:18:51 PM by Josh
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 19, 2013, 05:58:34 PM
I remember playing Duck Hunt with the Nintendo Zapper and Super Mario, as well as Super Mario Bros. 3. Still wish I could play that thing again, unfortunately it's crowded by a bunch of junk, and the controllers no longer work. :(

Well, if you have a Nindendo Wii or Nindendo DS/3DS you can download most of those ancient games.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

January 19, 2013, 06:42:06 PM #92 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:55:46 PM by {212th} Norris
Quote from: SirPimped on January 19, 2013, 05:02:11 PM
Now you're talking! That game was my favorite game as a kid. I still have an N64 and play Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros with friends. It gets really competitive!

I thought I was the only one lol what is you favorite map? I always like Royal Raceway and DK's jungle parkway :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on January 19, 2013, 06:42:06 PM
I thought I was the only one lol what is you favorite map? I always like Royal Raceway and DK's jungle parkway :tu:
The only map I dislike is Banshee Boardwalk. All the other maps are a lot of fun. My top 3 would be:
1. Yoshi Valley
2. Bowser's Castle
3. Toad's Turnpike

January 20, 2013, 05:04:15 AM #94 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:01:47 PM by {212th} Norris
When I  first started Yoshi Valley made me so mad  :XD: I enjoy it now, so many different ways to go, that huge egg always gets me though  :whip:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Josh on January 19, 2013, 06:15:49 PM
Well, if you have a Nindendo Wii or Nindendo DS/3DS you can download most of those ancient games.
i only think you can do it on wii and 3ds, not ds

Quote from: Josh on January 19, 2013, 06:15:49 PM

True, but it's not the same feel pointing a Wii remote at a screen to shoot birds. :P Even then, I only have 3 DS Lites, but they don't do much as far as wifi stuff goes.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 20, 2013, 02:47:22 PM
True, but it's not the same feel pointing a Wii remote at a screen to shoot birds. :P Even then, I only have 3 DS Lites, but they don't do much as far as wifi stuff goes.
yea, most games that are wifi are pokemon. they arent very useful anymore either. iv got 4, 2 are broken beyond repair, and and they other two barely work. besudes shooting pixilated birds is fun!

Star Wars Battlefront I, Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars Republic Commando. :D Waiting for the perfect modern FPS game still.
Quote: At times of chaos, humans are subjected to emotion rather than logic.

Quote from: Glitch on January 24, 2013, 02:18:45 PM
Waiting for the perfect modern FPS game still.

I think the current best is Battlefield 3. But, I'm going to be creating my own game one day if I ever get into anitmation, I swear it'll be the best :censored: MMOFPS to ever hit the market.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on January 24, 2013, 02:25:56 PM
I think the current best is Battlefield 3. But, I'm going to be creating my own game one day if I ever get into anitmation, I swear it'll be the best :censored: MMOFPS to ever hit the market.

I've got an incredible idea for a MMORPGFPS game. :XD: Been working on the concept for about four years now. I'm not that great at math so I couldn't C++ the code needed. The only way I could ever get into game design would be through game animation. A lot of colleges to choose from.
Quote: At times of chaos, humans are subjected to emotion rather than logic.

PC:
Star Wars Battlefront I+II
Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga
Gothic I+II
League of Legends
Black and White II
... and a lot more on Steam.

PS3:
Borderlands <3
Assassins Creed III
Blur
Rayman Origins

Wii:
Monster Hunter Tri
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Mario Kart
One Piece Unlimited Cruise I+II
... and a lot more.

Gameboy Color:
Pokemon Yellow/Red/Blue/Silver
Tetris
Super Mario - Six Golden Coins
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

Quote from: {U.E.F}Gamergirl on January 24, 2013, 03:16:03 PM
One Piece Unlimited Cruise I+II

Good choice :tu:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Ive started minecraft and i must say... That i wasted my money, well not all of it i like the maps.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 24, 2013, 07:11:37 PM
Ive started minecraft and i must say... That i wasted my money, well not all of it i like the maps.

You are braindead to me if you think buying Minecraft was a waste of money. I paid $7 for the Pocket Edition app, I'm not disappointed. Although I haven't played it in a bit, I still play it whenever I get the nack to build or stuff like that. :P Respawnables is high up there in my gaming apps though. :P