What Games do you like to play overall?

Started by Helios, October 17, 2012, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 13, 2013, 12:33:16 PM
Used to play MarioKart Wii online, I don't though nowadays due to the T.V. being hogged everyday, and that I play SWBF 1 and 2 more on my laptop. If anyone is interested in doing a massive MarioKart tourney, fine with me. :D

I would totally love a MarioKart tourney. >If my copy was working :( And GM, you should get another TV for your consoles, doesn't have to be new or huge or anything, I use an original color TV from the 70's. :P Surely you have a TV you don't use sitting around the house somewhere.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on January 13, 2013, 01:07:26 PM
I would totally love a MarioKart tourney. >If my copy was working :( And GM, you should get another TV for your consoles, doesn't have to be new or huge or anything, I use an original color TV from the 70's. :P Surely you have a TV you don't use sitting around the house somewhere.
Truth be told, we have a T.V. sitting somewhere that we don't use, but my brother flips if I change the channel...   :dry:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 13, 2013, 01:40:41 PM
Truth be told, we have a T.V. sitting somewhere that we don't use, but my brother flips if I change the channel...   :dry:

You mean when you change the channel on that TV? But why would he if it's not used?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on January 13, 2013, 05:05:49 PM
You mean when you change the channel on that TV? But why would he if it's not used?

It's never used, but it's always on. And he has this psychic pact with that TV whenever I change the channel. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 13, 2013, 06:08:27 PM
It's never used, but it's always on. And he has this psychic pact with that TV whenever I change the channel. :P

I honestly don't know how to help you there :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 13, 2013, 12:30:42 PM
Please, please. Everyone knows MarioCart is the most professional and fun filled racing game in the world.
:o and you call yourself a swbfgamer?!?!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 13, 2013, 06:56:50 PM
:o and you call yourself a swbfgamer?!?!

and you call yourself a sun god?!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on January 13, 2013, 07:00:17 PM
and you call yourself a sun god?!
With a smile on my face :D

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 14, 2013, 07:37:06 AM
Lol! I don't even have MarioKart! :hehe:
oops  :P then you are still a SWBFgamer  :tu:

Nobility, this is a longshot, but are you the guy who made the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic design in Forza 4?  ???

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Mario Cart was a really fun game :P But it got boring after a lot of time playing on it :D I never played online but I did with my mates (still unbeaten :D) !

January 15, 2013, 03:33:15 PM #73 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:39:06 PM by Nobility
Quote from: Josh on January 15, 2013, 05:20:18 AM
Nobility, this is a longshot, but are you the guy who made the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic design in Forza 4?  ???

Wow... I guess the secret got out. :P

[spoiler]EDIT: LOL NO dude. I've never played the game! ;)[/spoiler]

EDIT 2:
Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 15, 2013, 12:29:10 PM
Mario Cart was a really fun game :P But it got boring after a lot of time playing on it :D I never played online but I did with my mates (still unbeaten :D) !
Lol until my MarioKart broke I held the 4th spot on the World Leaderboards at Time Trial for Luigi Curcuit. The people ahead of me were all Asians. xD
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Nobility on January 15, 2013, 03:33:15 PM

Lol until my MarioKart broke I held the 4th spot on the World Leaderboards at Time Trial for Luigi Curcuit. The people ahead of me were all Asians. xD
Mario Kart 7 or Mario Kart Wii?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!