to led

Started by ~PFE~ Sam / Ply1, June 04, 2015, 03:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Led, I found a way to get back lot of players ingame, the problem is when they download the first link they got lot of different problems...
1.0 error, binkw32, game crashed, can't launch game, etc..
when they download the manual gamemaster link, it works perfecty, are you agree we change it into gamemaster instructions with snake ?

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on June 04, 2015, 03:07:06 PM
Led, I found a way to get back lot of players ingame, the problem is when they download the first link they got lot of different problems...
1.0 error, binkw32, game crashed, can't launch game, etc..
when they download the manual gamemaster link, it works perfecty, are you agree we change it into gamemaster instructions with snake ?

The instructions are perfectly fine as they are.  All three methods to install the patch are included, and explained clearly in the video including when they will or will not work.

The bink error is a user not knowing what they are doing, and there is nothing I can do about that, although they are welcome to come here as ask a question.  Since none have, there is no need to change any instructions.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

we are just going to replace the actual link with the other one who work better for most players.
your video is good, yes, BUT!, for people who talk very well english ...
there are not only players who talk english..
I talked on gameranger with players from egypt, china, russia, belarussia, germany, peru etc..

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on June 04, 2015, 03:34:42 PM
we are just going to replace the actual link with the other one who work better for most players.
your video is good, yes, BUT!, for people who talk very well english ...
there are not only players who talk english..
I talked on gameranger with players from egypt, china, russia, belarussia, germany, peru etc..

The link to the manual install is already in the post, as are the other two methods (host file and auto installer).
There is no need to change anything.  People can ask here for help.

I will lock this topic now.  If you feel the need to reply again, just re-read what I have already written.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet