SWBF1 MULTIPLAYER 30 FPS LOCK

Started by TheSaiL, November 13, 2017, 03:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How can i fix it? I have 1920x1080 144hz display, and 30fps isn't playable.

use the command /noframelock  It needs to go in a shortcut.  See below and the screen cap.

target:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

start in:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

----------
You can also use BattleBelks resolution changer to get other supported resolutions for your game.  If you use the resolution changer, it goes in the ini file.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I have this commands in my resolution config file, but i'll try it.

Quote from: Led on November 13, 2017, 04:25:39 AM
use the command /noframelock  It needs to go in a shortcut.  See below and the screen cap.

target:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

start in:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\battlefront.exe" /nointro /win /noframelock

----------
You can also use BattleBelks resolution changer to get other supported resolutions for your game.  If you use the resolution changer, it goes in the ini file.
I've tried all of this, but still not working

Maybe it's cause i have 1600x900 in my ini file? It's because games crashes on 1920x1080

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=303 - Battlebelk custom resolution launcher

This is what allows you to get the 1920x1080 resolution. 
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on November 13, 2017, 05:53:55 AM
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=303 - Battlebelk custom resolution launcher

This is what allows you to get the 1920x1080 resolution.
Thx, i have downloaded this launcher before, but still had problem. Then downloaded again from ur link, rewrited old files and now it works!