Jedi Block as a shield?

Started by Bluetothestars, January 23, 2021, 02:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a way to make the Jedi Block a depletable shield? So they block hits but their shield meter would go down similar to Droideka's except the block instead of the shield?

Afraid not.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Well, maybe he can give the jedi an invisible deka shield and then have the jedi flail his arms about for effect.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on January 23, 2021, 05:43:23 AMWell, maybe he can give the jedi an invisible deka shield and then have the jedi flail his arms about for effect.
I am a big baby modder, will probably take some time til I get to that level.

even i dont have an idea how you could do that and am a pretty advanced modder. however i do think that could be done just not sure how.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Quote from: Led on January 23, 2021, 05:43:23 AMWell, maybe he can give the jedi an invisible deka shield and then have the jedi flail his arms about for effect.
Sorry for the bump, but would this be possible?

This is a situation that you're going to have to learn to do it yourself.  There's nothing out there with that animation and you'll have to do the side modding to add the deka shield.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.