Star Craft 2 Tournament

Started by Festus, November 17, 2010, 06:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 17, 2010, 06:30:44 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 02:52:36 PM by Festus
 First match
Timbo (Terran) V.S Blade (Protoss)                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Series 0-2                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Winner Blade

Second match
Hard Core (Zerg) V.S Insectoid (Zerg
Series best out of 3
Hard Core 0 Insectoid 0
Time: Dec.? ?pm
Host?
Observer: Festus

Third Match
Que sara (protoss) vs Festus (zerg)
Series best out of 3
vf501 vs Festus
Time: Dec.? ?pm
Host?
Observer?

Fourth match
Chaos Blad (Terran) V.S Dominus (Terran)
Series best out of 3
Chaos Blade 0 Dominus 0
Time:?
Host?
Observer: Festus

Registration ends  Dec. 2
   Winner will receive a twenty dollar Steam game curtosy of Soap Mactovish

Ill let you guys figure it out but I've decided to up my price. Ill give out a 20$ steam game to the winner. Since your setting up multiple games idk who will win the game. Just report back when you figure it out.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Thanks Soap its much appreciated  :cheers: , and everyone participating dont spoil who won were going to post the replays on you tube with comentary for other members to watch sorta like a live event

Someone should set up a xfire broadcast (pc player).

I don't think that will happen since I have to edit it

You can't do it anyway since your Mac. I'm saying a pc player can host a live stream on xfire

November 17, 2010, 07:13:51 PM #6 Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:17:34 PM by Festus
 Yes but I want to add some things though but thanks for the suggestion

Can we avoid doing it thanksgiving weekend? I'm away till sunday. So Sunday nights good its that thurs/fri/sat im out of town with no internet for.

Oh its thanks giving in America I totally for got sorry! Can we move the matches to the week after?

November 17, 2010, 08:16:10 PM #9 Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 08:18:02 PM by Blade
Sure thing.

And thanks again Soap  :cheers:

Also remember my SC2 name is Gentleman.

Quote from: Blade on November 17, 2010, 08:16:10 PM
Sure thing.

And thanks again Soap  :cheers:

Also remember my SC2 name is Gentleman.

k ill change that in the vid as well

That's pretty cool that we have two of each race so far, ill ask around to see if I can get anyone else to join in. hopefully it says as diverse.

Quote from: TiMBo 1834 on November 19, 2010, 12:47:50 AM
That's pretty cool that we have two of each race so far, ill ask around to see if I can get anyone else to join in. hopefully it says as diverse.
ya hopefully we can get more people and are you going to be on tonight I want a rematch  :)
[mergedate]1290180699[/mergedate]
Please ask any freinds you know who own this game to join the tournament