SWBF War - Week 6 - Kashyyyk

Started by Bacara, January 23, 2011, 04:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

of course i missed it again =/  :o
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: Buckler on February 05, 2011, 03:54:45 PM
Empire took the docks in a hard fight.

Rebs capped out the Docks, through air superiority!

Kahyyyk stays neutral.  Good game all.
OK, so should we do a tie-breaker map or just leave it as is?
You can run, but you'll die tired.

I think a tie breaker map should do it. Maybe instead of replaying the map, just play a 2 round CC match. Just a suggestion
(insert signature here)

Sorry I missed this one and the Duckhunt. Didn't plan on missing this but @#$* happens.

i have been waiting for this forever and then wife and kid are not asleep at midnight and i can't play.

mmmpff now i will not miss the next one

I'm getting optimistic about this tourney, it just gets better every week!

Quote from: ^snippers^ on February 05, 2011, 09:12:49 PM
I think a tie breaker map should do it. Maybe instead of replaying the map, just play a 2 round CC match. Just a suggestion
That was my idea to, but just one match of CC instead of two. Anybody have anything to add? If not, we can schedule the tiebreaker for this weekend along with the new set of battles.

On a side note, I'm very happy with the turnout in the last couple of battles. Keep it up guys!

~Bac

Sorry Bac, i forgot to quote your post back there. :P But ya, the past battles have been GREAT! Much more fun than before. They seem more...challenging. The opponents are harder to defeat. Long live the empire!
(insert signature here)

i say we just give all the planets to the rebels and call it a win.  :cheer:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: ^snippers^ on February 07, 2011, 05:29:49 PM
Sorry Bac, i forgot to quote your post back there. :P But ya, the past battles have been GREAT! Much more fun than before. They seem more...challenging. The opponents are harder to defeat. Long live the empire!
Good, I'm glad your enjoying it bro. So one round of CC for tiebreaker? That cool with everybody?
Quote from: Fire on February 07, 2011, 07:19:47 PM
i say we just give all the planets to the rebels and call it a win.  :cheer:
Or we can do this is everybody wants... ::)...that was sarcasm just in case anybody was to slow to pick that up  :P

~Bac

Well, I don't see rebs having a chance to win cloud city--but whatever, I am just happy we can get everyone together to play swbf :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I'm in, can't wait to play again i;ve benn inactive for quite sometime

Waiting to see what is drawn outta hat next , unless there is no Week 7 this week  :o
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: Buckler on February 08, 2011, 05:24:47 AM
Well, I don't see rebs having a chance to win cloud city--but whatever, I am just happy we can get everyone together to play swbf :)
That's true...it's a disadvantage to the rebels every time...I think we should just leave it at a draw for now and come back to it later.

Week 7 to be posted sometime in the next couple days...don't worry, we aren't giving up  ;).

~Bac