PLA reunion

Started by Led, January 13, 2013, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I only got to play ten minutes then my parents came in :( , saw 18 people!

Very fun playing with all the old peeps hope the weekend has more to come!  :)  :tu:  :cheers:

I'll try to make the reunion either tomorrow night, or sunday night. I'm glad a lot of folks turned out for this event  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Peanut on February 01, 2013, 06:54:48 PM
I only got to play ten minutes then my parents came in :( , saw 18 people!
Your parents came into the SWBF server room? :rofl:

No they came into the room where my laptop is at. It was 9:45 so they sent me to sleep. I think Led killed me when they came in >.<

Quote from: Peanut on February 01, 2013, 07:18:01 PM
No they came into the room where my laptop is at. It was 9:45 so they sent me to sleep. I think Led killed me when they came in >.<

Led: No. I, am your father...

Is there a good time to be there? I was looking at it like 1 est and there were 5-7

I was looking forward to this for ages, then on Friday my ISP decided to turn off the internet for everyone in my area all weekend. I can't believe my luck... :rant:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 04, 2013, 10:20:48 AM
I was looking forward to this for ages, then on Friday my ISP decided to turn off the internet for everyone in my area all weekend. I can't believe my luck... :rant:

Sorry GDH.  Friday late (for you) was about the best time.  I could not make a lot of Saturday and Sunday.  We shall try again some time :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I would like next time for it to be on SWBF2, my computer isn't exactly in good health and tungle would most likely kill my computer. :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on February 05, 2013, 06:25:01 PM
I would like next time for it to be on SWBF2, my computer isn't exactly in good health and tungle would most likely kill my computer. :)

PLA is a SWBF clan, not SWBF2 :)

Could TcF host it then?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on February 12, 2013, 06:12:10 AM
Could TcF host it then?

Sure--then it would be a TcF reunion  ;)

Quote from: Buckler on February 12, 2013, 11:37:49 AM
Sure--then it would be a TcF reunion  ;)
=O  that would be messy...

Just when I thought I would never have to see Penguin again in-game... No offense Penguin, but your clan is almost dead, just saying. :P